Did you know that Windows 10 features a program called the Xbox Game Bar that can record your screen? If you want to film games or make a tutorial for someone using Microsoft Office, you may use it to record a video of your actions in almost any Windows app on your laptop. We've given a few straightforward steps on how to record your screen in Windows 10 to make the process simpler for you.
Nearly one in ten people own a Lenovo laptop, making them quite common. Using the Lenovo PC, you could want to make an educational video lecture for others or record an online course for later study. At that point, an excellent Lenovo laptop screen recorder is needed. The finest Lenovo Laptop Screen Recorders are useful when you want to record and save a live streaming clip, instructional session, or webinar that you want to share.
It may be very helpful to perform a lesson or demonstrate to a friend how to carry out specific tasks in a Lenovo if you record the screen of your tablet in a video with sound, save it as a video file, and transmit it or publish it to a platform like YouTube or social networks. We occasionally wish to record a story we overheard on Instagram about a friend, a phone call, or a video chat with a relative to save as a keepsake, to use as evidence, or use as a lesson video.
1. Open the recording-related app. Sadly, the screen recorder utility cannot record specific programs, including File Manager, or the full desktop, but it can record typical desktop apps (and those from the Windows Store).
2. To open the Game Bar dialogue, simultaneously press the Windows key and G.
3. To load the Game Bar, select the "Yes, this is a game" checkbox. This is the procedure whether you are screen recording a game or another kind of app.
4. Click on the Start Recording button (or Win + Alt + R) to begin capturing the video.
5. Stop the recording by clicking on the red recording bar that will be on the top right of the program window. (If it disappears unexpectedly, hit Win + G once more to restore the Game Bar.)
I'm done now! Your recorded videos, which are MP4 files, can be found in the Captures subfolder of the Videos folder. Additionally, you may access them via the Xbox app's Game DVR section, where you can edit videos and post them on Xbox Live (if they are from games).
Remember that you may capture screenshots using the Xbox screen recording feature as well. Instead of pressing the record button, use Win + Alt + PrtScn or the camera icon on the game bar.
The key combination is the simplest way to capture a screen on a Lenovo device, however, there are few customizing choices and commenting tools available. You can quickly and effortlessly take the ideal image, music file, or screen movie on the Windows screen with the built-in basic tools. You can browse reviews of the top laptops from Lenovo and select one to start recording after. For those looking for something straightforward and reliable, Filmora is highly recommended as it can almost meet all of your screen recording needs.
Also Read: AMD Vs Intel - Which Is Best
Also Read: Difference Between Desktop And Laptop
I won't say much as the blog has informed you all about the How To Screen Record in Lenovo Laptop. It is an easy process and you can use it for various purposes.