Create a folder on the laptop
Want to how to create a folder that carries or manages all the important files, and documents in an organizing way? Then read out this blog to know more about creating a folder.
Some of the basic benefits of creating a folder on your laptop are -:
· The folder manages all the important documents and files in an organizing way.
· folders separate all documents and files from one another.
· folders don't create any kind of confusion and mess between the files.
· Folders also carry images, apps, or software.
· You can also give a specific name to the folder that you created to identify it quickly that contains which type of data and information.
· You can also locate the files in a folder easily on the laptop.
· You don't need to check different files in different places as the folder stores various files in one place.
How to create a folder on a laptop?
To create a folder on a laptop follow these simple methods -:
Method 1 -: With the use of a file explorer
You can create a file folder before saving the documents using file explorer by following these simple steps -:
You can open file explorer on your laptop by following these simple techniques -:
· Directly press the shortcut key on the keyboard Windows logo key and E button time to open file explorer.
· Click on the file explorer option under the start search menu.
· Directly click on the icon of the folder from the taskbar.
1. After opening the file explorer, create a new folder by adding files to it.
2. Type the name of your folder and then click on the save as option.
3. After saving the folder locate it where you want.
This is how you can easily create a folder with the use of a file explorer.
Also Read: How To Check Specs Of Laptop
Also Read: Dual Channel Vs Single Channel Memory
Method 2 -: With the use of the "Save as" dialogue box option
You can create a file folder after saving the documents using the "save as" dialogue box by following these simple steps -:
1. Open the document.
2. Click on the" save as" option.
3. Or click on the create a new folder option.
4. Enter the folder name, save and locate the folder in the file manager or where you want.
This is how you can easily create and save file folders.
This blog concludes with the two easiest methods through which you can create and save a file folder on the laptop.