While talking about laptops or computers, sometimes two batteries nowadays come up within the system.
One of the two batteries is the CMOS battery which abbreviates for ‘’ complementary metal oxide semiconductor’’. The battery we are now talking about, the cosmos battery, supplies the power to the firmware for BIOS that requires staying functional even when the computer is switched off.
The second one is the Power laptop battery which is the main battery. It is a part of the hardware that provides the power support to the device and makes the system capable of doing work without a wire for a power supply. It depends on different devices just say, laptops that how much power it needs to keep working for longer hours.
In this blog, you will learn How to remove the battery from Acer's laptop? (Power battery)
How to remove the battery from the Acer laptop
The steps to remove the battery from the Acer laptop are given below:
1. Firstly, turn the device off completely and remove the cables that add power to it.
2. Turn down the screen and let the laptop turn upside down.
3. Then, detach the screws that shield the sides of the cover case.
4. Here, you will see two clutches that hold the battery to stay in a fixed position.
5. Slide the clutches and put the hold on them until the battery extracts out safely.
6. Grasp the battery, get it out, and leave the clutches from your grip.
7. Pat the battery section dry and make it clean for putting the new battery inside it.
Also Read: Acer service center in Mumbai
How to remove the battery from Acer laptop- CMOS (Complementary Metal-oxide Semiconductor)
Separating the CMOS battery is quite more difficult than the power battery. However, once you are successfully able to remove it the rest of the process of battery removal will be easier.
Step 1: Turn the laptop off and detach the adapter of the battery.
Step 2: Remove the main power battery from the below part of the laptop by following the steps mentioned above.
Step 3: Keep a screwdriver with you, which is flat at the top, and separate the body structure by disconnecting the screws located on the back.
Step 4: Detach the keyboard from the above and make the screen expand towards the back. If you are able to remove the keyboard completely, you just have to gently loosen it and get it spread on the laptop screen to get yourself to reach the motherboard.
Step 5: Find the CMOS battery sited on the motherboard and then remove it. If it is situated underneath the motherboard, then firstly remove the nut bolts, reach the CMOS battery, and remove it.
Step 6: Make sure you are removing the battery safely from its cell with the help of a flat-headed screwdriver and push towards the higher level or simply upwards.
Step 7: Put the new CMOS battery in its space and reassemble the parts back to their normal location.
Also Read: Top 5 Acer Laptop Problems and Solutions
Also Read: Acer service center Pune
How to remove the battery from Acer aspire 3 laptop
1. Turn over the Acer Aspire 3 laptop to ensure the backside is now seen properly.
2. Detach the single 2.5mm Phillips #0 screw.
3. Use a removing tool to separate the tiny cover at the beginning.
4. Press the loops given on either side of the RAM towards the outside and the memory module will appear in a direction.
5. Pull out the RAM slowly.
6. In addition, remove the hard disk out of the Acer aspire 3. Make sure you do it slowly.
7. Unscrew fourteen 2.5mm Phillips #0 screws from the back. If there are additional screws, make sure you remove them as well
8. Use any removing tool to uncover the back.
9. Extract out the cork that connects the battery to the motherboard.
10. Withdraw the battery out of the channel.
Also Read: Acer service center Pune
How to remove the battery from the Acer TravelMate laptop
If you have a TravelMate laptop by Acer and you are facing a problem regarding its battery so you want to remove it. Then, the following steps will help you do that easily.
Step 1: Spin the laptop over to face it towards the top.
Step 2: Detach the thirteen 6mm Phillips screws using the screwdriver suitable for the process.
Step 3: Uncover the back of the laptop.
Step 4: Unscrew the next two 7mm Phillips screws from a configuration with the help of the same screwdriver.
Step 5: Disconnect the battery and pull it out from the motherboard.
Now if you want to reassemble the device, just allow the process to be followed in the reverse pattern, and you will get your desired results.
Also Read: Acer warranty check India
How to remove the battery from Acer aspire v5
Simply remove the nine 4mm screws with a suitable screwdriver and the other two 6mm screws with the same screwdriver. Remove the rubber cork in black that is on the back of the laptop.
Detach the 4mm screw present beneath the black tab with the screwdriver. Place the laptop turned down having the hinges away. Slide-out the SD card slot to remove the plastic piece. Remove the next pair of 4mm screws with the PH0 screwdriver. Unplug the battery connector from the motherboard by a spudger and pull the battery out of the compartment of the battery.