In this article, we will teach you to erase and reinstall windows on your Dell computer’s hard drive. If you want to clean the hard drive to ease everything on it-installing windows or removing viruses, you can choose window 10’s “Reset” option; Otherwise, the maximum Dell laptop has an unseen repair drive that you can use to reformat the main hard drive. All computers have a partition or a recovery drive or hard drive partition that contains the factory installed operating system, recovery software and other built-in programs. This partition is also called Windows partition or Windows recovery drive. Precision T5600 and Precision T7500 laptops have an internal component for managing data integrity on some hardware and software components (e.g., touchpad, battery). The component is inserted into the motherboard after performing a hardware upgrade. The component goes through changes (such as increasing power consumption) that may lead to a failure. If your Dell laptop stops working after performing an update or if there are any problems with this component, you can reformat the hard drive in order to recover your data as well as restore the factory operating system and solve memory problems. If your Dell laptop’s hard drive becomes corrupted, you can use a Windows tool to repair the data on it. The tool restores the original file system and any other files lost in the process of formatting and installing Vista or Windows 7. You need to know where the hard drive information is located, which includes identifying drives and partitions.
1. Go to the window logo in the bottom left corner of the screen. It will open the start menu.
2. Click on the setting option/Gear-shaped icon on the lower-left side of the start window.
3. Now there you’ll see the icon near the right bottom of the dialogue box.
4. To pursue, choose the recovery option at the left of the window.
5. Choose “Get Started” on the recovery section below the Reset this PC.
6. At the top of the pop-up window “Click remove everything when prompted”.
7. Later, choose “Remove files and clean drive”.
8. Now it will ask you to Reset your laptop, so choose the Reset option.
9. You will be asked to continue, so under choose, an option choose the continue option. At last, you must connect to the internet and follow the on-screen prompt.
1. First of all, make sure that you have a window installation disc as you can boot from the CD rather than from the hard drive.
2. To continue, insert the disc into your laptop and close the tray after inserting it.
3. Now restart your laptop by clicking the restart button from the pop-up.
4. Wait for a while “Press any key to boot from disc” prompt to appear.
5. Press any key on your keyboard, it will allow you to start the disc booting sequence.
6. Now select a language from the drop-down menu and choose the next option.
7. Accept all the terms and conditions and select the next option appearing at the bottom right of the window.
8. Now under “which type of installation do you want?” choose the customs option it will allow you to do further prompt options.
9. Select your Dell hard drive by selecting the C drive.
10. Now click the format option at the bottom right corner. Doing so will erase your hard drive and reformat it according to window default.
11. Lastly, choose the next option, this will complete the formatting process.
Also Read: How To Clean Laptop Speaker
Also Read: Which Laptop Is Better
In this article, we have discussed how to format a Dell laptop and we have mentioned two best ways how you can easily format your laptop with detailed steps. You may use the "Reset" option in Windows 10 if you wish to clear the hard disk. Otherwise, you can use the maximum Dell laptop's hidden repair drive to format the primary hard disk. In this post, we'll show you how to use Window Reset to remove Windows from your Dell computer's hard drive and reinstall it. You will now be given the opportunity to reset your laptop; select that option. You may start your computer by booting from the CD rather than the hard drive if you have a window installation disc. Insert the disc into your laptop and then close the tray to proceed. Choose the C drive to access your Dell hard disk. By doing this, you'll reformat and delete your hard disk.