How to enter Bios in ASUS laptop
BIOS (Basic Input/output system) is a software package used by the microcircuit operator of a computer to initiate the performance and functioning of a computer after it is switched on.
It enables the flow of data and acts like a connector or bridge that links the data flow to the attached devices like hard disk, keyboard, mouse, video adapter, and printer.
In this blog, you will get to know about How to enter Bios in ASUS laptop.
To get access to the basic input/output system (BIOS), a small window appears as soon as you press the correct key. This particular key has variations in terms of laptop brand and the model. The procedure for the key to enter to get access to BIOS in ASUS is somewhat unique to that of other trending and leading brands.
Also Read: How to Enter Bios in Acer Laptop
Also Read: Asus laptop repair in Mumbai
Key to enter BIOS in ASUS
In most of the ASUS laptops, the to be entered for BIOS is F2. Unlikely, on other computers when going through the process of entering BIOS, the system starts booting up. However, ASUS recommends pressing and getting a hold on the key F2 before switching on the power. Hold the key until you get the interface of the BIOS screen appears on your display. If it is not followed the way it is mentioned here then your laptop may not be able to identify the process of entering BIOS and it will start over as usual.
Ways to access BIOS in ASUS
Even so, Pressing F2 is a conventional way to access BIOS in ASUS but there are some alternative ways to get BIOS in ASUS that you might be aware of so that any of the methods may work out for the desired process.
Some of the Asus laptops do not support pressing the F2 key for entering bios then there is a common way or it can be said a common key to get done with the process. That key is the ‘’Delete’’ key. But if it will not work try out the ‘’Insert’’ key and rarely the right key is F10.
Alternative ways to enter BIOS in ASUS laptop
According to the standard F2 way. Press and hold these keys before switching on the power button, there will be a time-lapse between entering the BIOS and booting the operating system up.
It is the exact time when you have to enter BIOS. That tells why is it necessary to hold the key to access BIOS.
Instructions to access BIOS in ASUS laptop
1. Go to the search bar in Windows, type, and find Change advanced startup options. After that Click Open.
2. Navigate to the advanced startup option in the Recovery section, Click on Restart now.
3. Before allowing the restart process to be done in windows make sure you have saved all your work. A pop-up will appear then click on Restart now.
4. After restarting the laptop, choose the option Troubleshoot.
5. In Troubleshoot, GO FOR Advanced options.
6. Under Advanced options, click on UEFI Firmware settings, Final step is RESTART.
7. You now have the access to BIOS in your ASUS laptop.