How to check Dell Laptop Model? Everything You Need to Know
If you are owing a Dell Laptop and wanted to know its detailed information like its Model, RAM, and Processor. So through this post today, we will tell you how to checkthe Dell laptop model and its other information. In this way, today we will tell you the information of all these through this article, in this article we have tried to cover some information through which you will be able to know all this information.
Through this article you will get to know:
1. What is the model of the laptop?
2. What is the brand of laptop?
3. How much RAM is in the laptop?
4. Which operating system is the laptop?
5. Which processor is installed on the laptop?
6. What is the name of the laptop?
We are writing this article for laptop users, but using this method you can also check your desktop computer. Whenever we take a new laptop or take any computer. We keep thinking about what are the features. If so, then its system information must be seen whether the laptop or computer that we have purchased is in it or not.
In this way, by looking at the computer feature, we can know whether the laptop has a graphic card or not, which graphic card is installed on the laptop, how much is the memory of the laptop, which is the window version in the laptop, in this way we can get the information of all these can see.
Also, we need to see what are the features of your Dell laptop.
Also Read: Dell Authorized Serviced Center In India
1. First of all press Window + R, pressing it opens the run dialog box on the computer.
2. After that type “msinfo32” in it and press enter.
3. After pressing Enter, there you will see the system information of the laptop or computer.
Here you can check the model number of your Dell laptop or any other laptop, its processor, operating system, and how much RAM is in it, here all the details of the laptop will be given, and you can see the information about your laptop.
Second Method: From System Information
1. Click on the search box to view the system from the search box system.
2. Type system information in the search bar and press the enter button.
3. After this the information window of the system will open, here you can see the details of your laptop computer.
Also Read: All About Dell Inspiron 3505
Also Read: Best Way To Reboot Dell Laptop or Desktop
In this article, we have discussed the best way to find out the model number of a Dell laptop or any other laptop. We have provided step by step guide for checking system information.