For those who want to learn how to reboot a Dell laptop through USB or CD Drive in all Dell series laptops, be it Dell Inspiron, Vostro, XPS, Latitude, Studio, or Alienware. Sometimes, they can become slow or even stop working altogether. These are some ways to reboot your Dell laptop so it runs smoothly again.
There are several ways to reboot your Dell Inspiron laptop. The following methods work with all laptops.
Method.1 Follow the Windows Method
Microsoft wants you to reboot your computer this way.
- Click the Window symbol or "Start" b "button "at the bottom of your screen.
- You can choose "S" eep," "Shutdown," or "reboot "from this page. You can choose to reboot if you want to sleep, shut down, or reboot.
- You can also right-click the Windows "S" art" "button to open "S" gn Out, "Sleep, Shutdown, or Reboot." You can choose Reboot to be the best option.
Method 2 Use Windows Keyboard Shortcuts Alt +F4.
- Alt + F4 closes the window. It can also be used for a reboot of your computer. This is especially useful if your mouse or trackpad is not available.
- Combine the Alt + F4 keystrokes and select the option you desire to reboot your computer. The image below shows the "R" boot" "option.
Read Also: Laptop Repair or Replace : 3 Basic Facts To Know Which Is Worthwhile
Method.3 Use Ctrl + Al + Del
- To enter a blue screen, press the Ctrl+ Alt + Delete keys on your keyboard.
- This will display a power symbol (Windows 10; other Windows versions may show "S" ut Down")" Clicking on this symbol will open the options to "S" eep," S" ut Down," or "R" boot or Restart." "Select "R" boot" to reboot your Dell Inspiron laptop.
Method.5 Use Force Reboot Open
- Reboot the Dell laptop.
- Unplug the power cord or AC adapter for Dell laptops and take out the battery.
- All external devices and devices, such as USB drives or printer cables, must be disconnected.
- To discharge any remaining power, press and hold the power button down for 15-20 seconds.
Read Also: Dell Laptops & Computer AMC Services in India
Method.4 Use the Laptop Power Button
You can reduce the chance of damage by holding your power button for at least 30 seconds before you plug your battery and power cord back in.
This is because components like capacitors hold a charge on your motherboard. Holding down the power button for 30 seconds allows these components to discharge.
This could cause a voltage spike in your circuitry that can damage your laptop. This is a good practice, though it is not advisable.
Read Also: How To Take Screenshot on Dell Laptop Windows 7/8/10/11
All the best possible ways to reboot Dell laptops quickly are explained. Write back to us If you want to know more about how to reboot your Dell desktop.
Here is the List of Dell Authorised Service Centers in India-
People Also Search For -
How to Reboot a Dell Laptop | How to Reboot Dell Laptop | How to Reboot Dell Inspiron Laptop | How to Reboot Dell Vostro Laptop | How to Reboot Dell Laptop Windows 10 | How to Hard Reboot Dell Laptop | How to Reboot Dell Laptop Windows 7 | How to Reboot Dell XPS Laptop | How to Reboot my Dell Laptop | How to Reboot Laptop Dell | How to Reboot my Dell Inspiron Laptop | How to Reboot a Frozen Dell Laptop Etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Laptop Repair | Computer Repair | Printer Repair
Make sure the battery is fully charged and plugged in, then press and hold the power button for 60 seconds to force a shutdown. Restart your laptop by pressing any key when the Dell logo appears on your screen.