Google Pay is a digital wallet platform for making online payments, it enables the user to make a contactless payment with Android phones, laptops, or PC. In accumulation to this, the service also sustain passes similar to tickets, boarding passes, lot ID card, auto key, event tickets, movie tickets, public transportation tickets, store cards, health records, and fidelity cards.
To start using Google Pay on your Laptop/PC:
First, open the Google Chrome browser on your laptop or PC.
• Now visit pay.google.com.
• Sign in with your account.
• Click on Add a payment method.
• Fill in your card details under Add credit card or debit card section.
Lastly, click on the “Save” option.
• You can also remove the earlier payment method at any time and add a new one.
• Still, you will formerly see information like payment style and addresses in your Google Pay profile, if you’ve ever paid for a Google product or service.
So at last we hope that you have found this blog helpful in setting up Google Pay on your laptop. Drop down all the quires in the comment section regarding this blog, and follow this page for daily updates.
Once you're all set up with Google Pay on your laptop, it's important to ensure that your device is running smoothly. If you experience any technical issues with your laptop, such as slow performance or hardware problems, it's important to seek assistance from a professional. Consider reaching out to a reputable laptop service center in your area to diagnose and resolve any issues with your device. Check your nearest laptop service center: