Click on the Windows Start button, then select Settings to view your computer's hardware specifications (the gear icon). Go to System under the Settings menu. After you scroll down, select About. You should be able to see the specifications for your processor, RAM, and other system components on this screen, along with the version of Windows.
Open the Windows System Window first.
There are typically two ways to launch the Windows 10 System window.
To access the computer system window, right-click This PC on the computer screen and select Properties.
By simultaneously pressing the Windows key and the Pause/Break key on the keyboard, you can also open the Windows System window rapidly.
2. Review computer specifications
OS Windows 10
You may view the fundamental details about your Windows 10 machine in the System Window, including the operating system version, processor, RAM, system type, computer name, domain, product ID, Windows activation status, etc.
METHOD 2: Recognize when Device Manager should be used. Use Device Manager to get a comprehensive, up-to-date inventory of all the hardware your computer employs. This is helpful when trying to determine what kind of proprietary hardware is present in your machine.
2. Launch the specialized Start menu. Alternatively, you can press Win+X or right-click the Start symbol in the bottom-left corner of the screen. On the left side of the screen, a pop-up menu ought to display.
3. Tap Device Manager. The pop-up menu contains it. By doing this, the Device Manager window is opened.
4. Look through the hardware categories. Look through the many hardware categories until you find the one you wish to open.
For instance, you would double-click the Processors heading to learn more about your computer's processor.
What you see in Device Manager may differ slightly depending on who built your computer.
5. Incorporate more hardware. Click the "expand" symbol to the left of the hardware category, or double-click it. Below the category heading, at least one indented item must show up.
If the hardware category is followed by a list of indented choices, the category has already been enlarged.
6. Examine the hardware component list. You might see one hardware item or as many as ten, depending on the category you chose; double-click an item to read its properties.
Also Read: How To Disable Keyboard In Laptop
Also Read: How To Check Battery Health In A Laptop
Don't disable or uninstall anything in Device Manager unless you have precise instructions, as an unintentional removal could render your computer inoperable.
On a Windows 10 computer, you can quickly and easily find out what kind of processor you have with only two clicks.
You may easily determine your CPU's model by doing the following:
1. Use your mouse to right-click the Windows start menu icon located in the lower-left corner of your screen.
2. In the pop-up menu, select "System."
3. Your computer's CPU type will be listed next to the word "Processor."
Also Read: Change Or Set The Time On A Laptop
I won't say much as the blog has informed you all about how to check the specs of the laptop
It is an easy process and you can use it for various purposes.