How to download apps on a laptop remains a question for many people. Most of us use iPhone or Android smartphones today. On Android smartphones, we can easily download Apps and Games by linking to the Play store with the help of our Gmail Account.
But talking about windows laptops or computers, it is a bit difficult to install any kind of Apps or Games in it as compared to Android. Most of the laptops or computers running on Windows are compared to Mac and Apple computers. That is why sometimes we have to use a Windows laptop or computer for some other work.
That’s why today we are going to teach you about a very special and important part related to the Window Laptop and that is how to download Apps on a Laptop or Computer and how we can use different types of apps using Windows apps for free.
We get to see very limited apps on the Microsoft App Store as compared to the Play Store Android Apps. We get various types of software that are common use for free, but for some kind of special work, we have to use special paid software, for example, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft 365. To get a special application, we have to pay thousands of rupees.
To download any app on a Windows laptop too, we told a simple way, follow it and enjoy Windows Apps on any laptop or computer.
• To download apps on a Window Laptop, first search Microsoft Store on your laptop or computer.
• Click on any App that appears or the App you need by searching the App on the Search Bar given in the Right Corner.
• After clicking, you will get to sell all the information of that application like Overview, System Requirements, Reviews, Related, etc.
• Now click on the right and Get to download the App (Free or Paid).
• Now your app will start downloading and the app will be automatically installed on your laptop or computer. You will not need to install it separately for this.
Also Read: How To Check Screenshot On A Laptop?
Also Read: How To Refresh A Laptop Or PC?
So in the above-mentioned ways, you must have understood very well how to download Apps on the laptop. This technology is the same, for Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 10.
I hope you got a little help from this blog of ours. We keep sharing knowledge about such technical issues with you, if you have any suggestions or queries, so definitely tell me by commenting, thank you.