Are you looking for Kingston A400 SATA SSD for your laptop? If yes, then you can take help from this blog to know more about Kingston SATA SSD.
But before proceed our main topic do you know what SATA SSD is? If no, then read out the information which is mentioned below -:
What is SATA SSD?
SATA stands for (Serial ATA Solid State Drive) A solid-state drive (SSD) that uses the SATA hardware interface is called SATA SSD.
SATA hard disk drives have been used since the early 2000s, but as solid state drives (SSDs) became more popular and come into use as they are more compatible with SSD.
Kingston A400 SATA SSD
Check out KINGSTON A400 SATA SSD features that make it different from other SSDs.
---- Features of KINGSTON A400 SATA SSD
· Kingston’s A400 SSD( solid-state drive) improves the adapting power of your existing laptop system as well as increases the process like booting, loading, and transferring files. It increases the speed of the operating system of a laptop than mechanical hard drives.
· It is the latest SSD powered by a gen controller for reading speeds of odds of 500MB/s and write speeds of up to 450MB/s1.
· Kingston SATA SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard disk drive
· It is ultra-responsive for multi-tasking and overall provides a faster system than before to its users.
· Kingston SATA SSD is more reliable and durable than a hard disk drive.
· It is available in various capacities from 120GB to 1.92TB2.
· It has Multiple capacities of storage space for different applications, software, and hard drive replacement.
· It has backward compatibility with SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
· Provides the best SSD setup for laptops.
· More details -:
Hard Drive - Interface Solid State
Hard Disk form - Solid State Hard Drive
Compatible Devices -Desktop
Size of Standing screen display -7 Inches
NO Batteries Included
No Batteries Required
Rate or speed of data transfer - 500 Megabits Per Second
Type of Connector -SATA
Importer of SSD - Saleha, India
The form factor of SSD - 2.5"
Interface - SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s)
Capacities available - 120GB, 240GB, 480GB, 960GB, 1.92TB
NAND - 3D
Baseline Performance1 - Data Transfer (ATTO)
120GB – reading speed up to 500MB/s and writing speed up to 320MB/s
240GB – reading speed of up to 500MB/s and writing speed up to 350MB/s
480GB – reading speed up to 500MB/s and writing speed up to 450MB/s
960GB – reading speed up to 500MB/s and writing speed up to 450MB/s
1.92TB – reading speed up to 500MB/s and writing speed up to 450MB/s
Power Consumption - 0.195W Idle,0.279W Avg, 0.642W (MAX) Read with 1.535W (MAX) Write
the temperature of storage - -40°C~85°C
Operating temperature - 0°C~70°C
Dimensions of SSD - 100.0mm x 69.9mm x 7.0mm (2.5”)
weight of SSD available -39g (120GB – 2.5”)
41g (240-480GB – 2.5”)
41.9g (960GB – 2.5”)
operating vibration - 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
non-operating vibration - 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
Life - 1 million hours MTBF
Warranty - 3-year warranty ( limited) with free technical support
Total Bytes Written (TBW)4 -
Also Read: How To Take Screenshots In Lenovo Laptop
This blog concludes with the full details and features KINGSTON A400 SATA SSD.