I tried to flash my laptop, but unfortunately not. The computer was on a white screen. When I turned it on (off, start again), there is no answer: disk LED and caps lock still glaring. I thought, "Oh my God I have to send it HP Service Center in Santacruz for Repair!".
But after searching the internet and finding there is a mechanism of "crisis management" to get the BIOS, including CMOS does not work. I finally managed to recover the BIOS with USB flash drive support. I will present the recovery process crisis to my laptop HP Compaq. You need a USB flash disk and other computers to connect to the Internet (you need to download the BIOS image HP).
Read Also: How to Take Care of Your Laptop in Summer
The Steps to Recover the BIOS are as follows.
1. Format the file system FAT16 USB flash drive on another computer.
2. Call the BIOS image HP Website (use the F15 version).
Download the BIOS update file from the HP website (an exe file). Run the BIOS update file on another computer. Unzips files. Select a directory for storing files and can close the program. In the selected directory we can get WinFlash.exe. Decompress WinFlash.exe a program like WinRAR. We can have two .fd files. For computers and the BIOS version I use, the two files are 306DF15.FD and 306EF15.FD. There are two models for Compaq CQ35 computers, so there are two.FD files. You can try one by one to see what model your computer is using. Actually, this model can be found in "BIOS Setup" (it can not start as the CMOS is bad)
3. Copy the 306DF15.FD file to the root directory of the USB disk and name 306D.bin. (The file may be different depending on the model)
4. Accept AC power and battery laptop.
5. Connect the USB flash disk to your notebook.
6. Hold down the two keys: WinKey + B.
7. Close the power supply
8. Hold down the power button for 5 seconds and then release.
9. Press the Power button normally on the computer.
10. After the notebook rings, leave WinKey + B.
11. The laptop will hold for about a minute short beep, it turns off after the BIOS recovers. If the laptop has a long beep or audible signal for more than 3 minutes, the recovery may be due to a wrong image file or a USB flash drive does not work on the laptop. In this case, you can try another image file or another USB Flash Drive.
Normally force on the laptop after recovering the BIOS and you will see the Compaq logo again.
Also Read: MacBook Screen Replacement Cost in India
Disclaimer: I test the method in the mail with my laptop and I'm not sure if it works with any particular model (although it seems to work for some others for comments). The method in position is just one example of the solution. If your data is important, contact a Laptop Repairing Shop Near Me