Are you also worried because your Laptop Is Not Working And Is Not Shutting Down? Don't worry about it because we are here with this blog to let you know the best solution for it.
There are many reasons to laptops or PC get affected and isn't working properly. Here, in this blog, we will tell the number of reasons behind it. The reason behind it may be excessive apps on the laptop or PC, heating the laptop system, viruses attack, junk and cache files piled up, or damaged application or part.
"What to do if the laptop is not shutting down" is a common situation and question that every laptop user has faced and asked. But they get only one option to deal with it either power off or scan the laptop outside. But in this blog, we came up with some other unique methods for tackling this situation easily if your laptop hasn't a very big issue or damage.
These are tested methods through which you can shut down your laptop or PC if it is not working properly and if not switched off or shutting down -:
1. Restart or reboot your laptop or computer
This is one of the most tested hacks if your laptop or PC is not working. If your screen got stops working and pauses in this case you can directly be powered off your laptop or PC. If your laptop isn't shutting down then in this case select the reboot or restart option. After rebooting and restarting your laptop or PC check whether it is shutting down or not.
2. Take the help of a troubleshooter application
If the laptop or PC isn't getting off then in this case you can take the help of the troubleshooter window application to troubleshoot the PC or laptop.
• Click and select a setting option from the window icon on your PC and laptop.
•There you will find options like system, gaming, privacy, app, update, and security, etc.
• select and open the " update and security" option from the tab.
• on sliding the left side in Windows 10, you can easily see the troubleshooting option.
• there is a power option for troubleshooting the sub-list.
• open it and it highlights the option of the" run the troubleshoot" column key.
• select it and run the troubleshooting.
• it detects the virus or issues and gives aid to it.
• after troubleshooting check your laptop or PC again.
This is how you can use troubleshooting for fixing the issues that trouble your PC or laptop.
3. Command Prompt utility
You can also use the command prompt utility alternative to shut down your PC or Laptop.
• click on the window icon.
• Directly search for the Command Prompt utility in the search box.
• select the Command prompt application to open on your laptop.
• Type and enter with this shutdown /s /f /t 0 command.
• your laptop or PC will read this and automatically lead to shut down.
This is how you can use this single command to shut down your laptop or PC.
4. Batch file
you can also use a batch file as an alternative to switch off your laptop or PC.
• click on the window icon and search for the notepad option.
• open the notepad option on your PC or laptop.
• write down the shutdown /s /f /t 0 command on a notepad.
• when you enter this text on Notepad you will find the option of "file " in the above horizontal column of the written text or command.
• click on the file option where you will find the" save " option.
• for saving and using this command as a batch file you can also press Ctrl+S keys on the keyboard.
•turn this batch file in the shortcut tab and locate it there with a name.
• Make this file administer to run.
• whenever your laptop or PC doesn't work, click on this file.
• Your laptop or PC will get automatically off after this.
This is how you can follow this method to avoid shutting down easily.
Also Read: How To Copy Videos From CD To A Laptop?
5. Hold and press the power button
Sometimes due to excess run and heating, a laptop or PC doesn't work or shuts down. You can press the main power switch of your laptop or PC for some time. However, whether It works or not relies on the laptop system.
So, these are methods through which you can shut down your laptop or PC without freaking out.
Sometimes laptop or PC comes up with the problem of not shitting down. In this case, you can further allow the above-illustrated points or methods and can take help to make your laptop activate properly. This blog concludes with five types of methods Restart or reboot, troubleshoot method, command prompt, and apply force on the power button.
If you have any doubts or queries related to this blog write them in the comment section and follow our site and page for more updates.