1. A person's employment history, education, talents, and accomplishments are all listed on a resume. When seeking a job, a strong CV that is crystal clear, succinct, and simple to read is imperative. Word-processed resumes should be well-organized and professional. You have the option of constructing your resume using templates in Microsoft Word, but you may also start from scratch by using Word's formatting tools.
2. To make a resume on a laptop, use a Word template that is already installed. By selecting "New" from the File menu, start by opening a new document in Word. There are many templates that come with the Word program that you can select from once you've accessed the new document option. Select one of the resume templates by clicking "Templates."
You must select "installed templates" in Word 2007.
It will be "sample templates" in Word 2010.
It will be "new from template" with Word 2011.
When you click "New" in Word 2013, the templates will be visible.
Download a Word resume template. There are a few templates already loaded in Word that you can use, but Office Online offers a bigger selection. Finding resume templates in this database and downloading one that you like is simple. Search for "resumes" in the Microsoft Office Online section of the newly opened document.
After selecting "New" in Word 2013, a list of templates and a search bar with the words "search for online templates" will appear.
3. From Office Online, you can instantly download a template. Without using Word, you may view and download templates directly from Office Online. Simply click on the resumes and cover letters area on the official website at https://templates.office.com/. This area will be one of those mentioned in the "Browse by Category" module on the left side of the screen.
Here, you can browse a selection of resume and cover letter templates that you can download for free and customize in Word.
To use these templates, you might need to log in with your Microsoft online account.
4. Finish the template. You can erase the default text and add your personal information once you've chosen a design that looks professional and is suitable for the kind of work you're looking for. A decent resume must have a certain format, structure, and presentation, but these elements cannot cover up poor writing, spelling, or grammar errors.
Make sure to carefully review and proofread every piece of information on your CV.
The resume templates for Word are pre-installed in every version from 2003 to 2013.
5. Utilize the wizard to create a resume (Word 2003 only). You also have the choice of using the software's built-in wizard if you're running Word 2003. You can follow the wizard's instructions to write and structure your resume. First, choose "New" from the File menu. The New Document task pane is shown as a result. The next step is to choose "My Computer" in the Templates area on the task pane's left side.
Select "Resume Wizard" from the "Other Documents" option after clicking.
Observe the wizard's guidance. The wizard will lead you step-by-step through the resume creation procedure.
You will need to run Word again if you do not see this option because it was not installed when you installed Word.
Also Read: How To Install Photoshop
Also Read: How To Download Valorant In Laptop
I won't say much as the blog has informed you all about how to make a resume on the laptop. It is an easy process and you can use it for various purposes.