This blog helps you to know about " how to transfer data from laptop to mobile via wifi". Data transfer is one of the most important things and is required for use. We always listen about data transfer from mobile to laptop but from laptop to mobile it seems to be quite complex. But before concluding our topic Do you know what is Data? and what is Data transfer? So, Data is a collection of important files and Documents on our laptops and PC which remain permanently and temporary. Data transfer is a technique of transferring or sharing important informational files and documents from one device to another. The office work such as making presentations and school works such as making assignments and projects all are happening on a Laptop or PC for our comfort. But sometimes it becomes essential to have that data on our mobile phones which were saved on our PCs and laptop. Laptops and PCs are not easy to carry everywhere and anywhere. That's why we transfer our important data, files, and document on our mobile phones to access them easily.
If You Want To Watch Follow This Link: How To Transfer File From Mobile To Laptop
We can carry mobile phones everywhere and anywhere but some work can't be done without a laptop or PC. Smartphones make it easy to carry the work but laptops or PC make the work or tasks easier. That's why data transferring become an essential need in our daily lives.
How to transfer important files from laptop to mobile? OR How steps should be taken for transferring important data from a laptop or PC to a mobile. These are the common questions about data transfer from one device to another. But do you know How can we use our laptop or PC for data transfer?
Many people know about it because it is one of the most essential steps in making our IP (information practice) manageable.
We will help you out to make this easy for you. There are some methods mentioned below from which you can transfer laptop data to mobile.
1. USB CABLE
USB cable is one of the best and easiest techniques to transfer data from laptop to mobile. For using a USB cable in data transfer to mobile follows these steps:-
1. Turn on your PC or laptop.
2. Connect the USB wire to the laptop.
3. Refresh your laptop or PC.
4. Your Mobile phone screen lights up with the notification of "Charging a device via USB".
5. Click on the notification and you will also see the option of the file transfer.
6. Select the file on the laptop which you want to transfer.
7. Start transferring.
8. Mobile will receive the file or data in some time.
Note -: you can use USB -A and USB - C for better data transferring.
Blue tooth is one of the common ways through which you can transfer your files and documents from laptop to mobile.
Follow these steps-:
1. Open your laptop as well as your mobile phone.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth of both devices and pair them.
3. After connecting both the devices, select the file on your Laptop that you want to transfer.
4. You will easily see the option of " transfer file via Bluetooth".
5. Click on this option and transfer the data or file.
Note-: Bluetooth is unable to transfer larger files. You can transfer small-size files through Bluetooth
3•With The Help Of Wifi
Wifi is one of the best options to share larger files from one device to another with a higher speed.
To transfer the files through Wifi follow these simple steps -:
1. Turn on your laptop or PC.
2. Enable wifi on both devices.
3. Open www. google chrome. in.
4. Search portal by pushbullet app.
5. Download this app on your PC as well as on your Android mobile phone.
6. Open the app and scan the QR code.
7. Choose the file you want to share.
8. Share the file with a wireless connection through wifi.
Note -: You can use apps like Share it, Feem, and AirDroid for transferring the files via Wifi.
4• through Gmail, email, and messages
Gmail, email, and messages are common applications to transfer small files from one device to another. Through email, you can share a file of up to 25 MB in messages the limit of the file will be decreased.
5. Google Drive / Cloud Accounts -
You can also use Google Drive to share or transfer a file. There is a space of 15 GB on the Google cloud account.
1. Generate a link of drive on a laptop or PC.
2. Share the link on your mobile phone.
3. Upload the file for transfer on a laptop or PC.
4. Receive the file from the drive on the mobile.
These are the method through which you can transfer data or files from a laptop to a mobile.
Any questions or queries related to this blog ask them out in the comment section. Follow this site for more updates.