How To Share Mobile Screen On Windows 11
Did you ever share a mobile screen on a laptop? If not, then give a try to this amazing feature. You can project a mobile screen on a laptop in the easiest way and it also gives a new change to how we use mobile phones. You can run anything available on your mobile including watching movies and videos etc. If you are also curious about how to Share Mobile Screen On Laptop Windows 11? If yes, then this article will guide you to easily mirror the android mobile screens to windows 11.
The sharing or mirroring of the screen is a feature of mobile or laptop devices through which you can project the exact screen of one device onto another device.
For example, Casting or Mirroring a mobile screen on a laptop means that you can see the exact screen of your Android mobile on the big display of the laptop. Whatever you do on the mobile phone it will display the same on the laptop screen.
1. The casting of the screen is a trending feature and is used by everyone for different purposes and has many advantages such as -:
2. The casting of mobile screen features provides better visualization on the bigger screen.
3. Mirroring of the mobile screen provides high resolution as it displays on the wide display screen.
4. Viewing the mobile screen is an easy process through which not only an individual enjoy movies, videos, etc on the big screen but also many people can enjoy at a time on that big screen.
5. The casting of the screen is not limited to a specific device.
6. For example, you can project the screen of a mobile phone to a laptop as well as on television.
7. The sharing of the mobile screen provides a better experience of the graphical display with clear visuality.
This feature of miracasting or casting a screen through Android mobile phones is introduced by Microsoft in Windows 10 and 11 laptops as a new feature through which you can connect your laptop to become ready to connect for wireless projecting of the mobile screen.
Sharing a mobile screen on a laptop is an easy task. To cast a mobile phone screen on the windows 11 laptop screen follow these simple steps -:
1. Turn on your laptop or PC.
2. Make sure that your wifi is turned on and has access to the accessed.
3. Go to the settings option.
4. Search for the option of "Projecting to this PC".
5. Click on it.
6. It opens up with three unfilled columns.
7. Fill out these columns by selecting these options-
8. Fill the first column by selecting the option " available everywhere".
9. Fill out the second column by selecting the option "First time only".
10. If you are comfortable, fill in the privacy pins in the third column then fill it out. Otherwise, leave the third column.
11. This will enable the casting screen system on your laptop.
12. Now turn on your smart mobile phone.
13. Go to the phone settings or the notification tab.
14. Search for the screencast option on the mobile.
15. After enabling this option you will be able to see the available list of laptop devices.
16. Search or recognize or laptop device name.
17. Click on your laptop device name to connect it to your mobile.
18. Allow or access permission to the laptop to cast your mobile screen.
19. Now you will be able to see your mobile phone screen is mirroring the laptop screen.
Note -: Make sure that your laptop and mobile will connect from the same wifi connection. If the connection is different then you will not be able to cast the screen of your mobile phone on the laptop screen.
This feature of screencasting is available only on Windows 10 and 11 laptops. There may be some other ways to cast the screen with third-party apps on another window but it will increase the risk of spyware and malware.
But if you want to cast a mobile screen with the help of a third-party app then install the A power mirror app or Mobizen app.
Also Read: Best Extension For Chrome
Also Read: How To Download YouTube Videos From Laptop
This article concludes with the procedure through which you can easily share mobile screens on windows 11 with the help of the inbuilt cast feature.