How to Enter BIOS in Acer Laptop
It abbreviates as basic Input/output system. It is a software system that allows the computer to have instructions that it is necessary to reset or configure your computer when it is being switched on in the first place.
It helps to transform and alter the boot order. Makes the parts of the hardware system enable or disable or simply change the time and date of the system.
In this blog, you will get to know a few ways to access the BIOS in an ACER laptop.
Also Read: How Can I Upgrade My Laptop Processor?
Also Read: Acer service center Delhi
How to Enter BIOS in Acer Laptops Using Hotkeys
· Switch off your laptop completely to shut down the system entirely by having a press and hold on the power button, which usually takes up to 5 seconds.
· Again, press the power button to switch the laptop on.
· Just at the moment, the primary logo screen displays, quickly press and hold the F2 key to enter BIOS in your Acer laptop.
Now if we talk about desktops
The first two steps are exactly the same as given for laptops to enter BIOS but the last step acquires one thing, which is different. That is, instead of pressing F2 after the process of powering off and on, we need to press the Del button to enter the BIOS.
Also Read: How to Enter Bios in Asus Laptop
Also Read: Acer service center in Lucknow
How to Enter BIOS in Acer Laptops From Windows
1. Click on the Start menu and then choose settings.
2. Go for Update and security.
3. Navigate to Update and recovery
4. Choose the recovery option given on the left then click restart afterward.
5. As soon as the boot menu pops up, hit the option that says troubleshoot.
6. In the Troubleshoot, Choose Advanced options.
7. In the present advanced options. Go for UEFI Firmware settings.
8. Choose and click on restart.
9. You will get the UEFI (BIOS) into your laptop.
How to Reset the BIOS to Factory Default Settings
· Firstly, using any of the above methods, just enter the BIOS
· Then press the F9 key to reset the settings of BIOS default
· Now, to save the changes made above enter the BIOS press the F10 key and exit the system.
· Your BIOS has reset to factory default settings.
Also Read: How to Fix the Acer Laptop Startup Problem?
Also Read: Acer service center in Mumbai