"To make a connection is an important thing whether it is between people or electronic devices ". To connect a thing or device to another device is called a connection. To make this connection we followed many ways to get our work done. Well, today we will discuss the wireless connection between the laptop and T.V. If you don't know how to connect a TV through laptop wireless then you can take help from this article to connect it.
Since last week, My T.V is not recharged so, I think I have to watch only a blank screen on the display but my mind blows up with an idea that why don't you connect your laptop to T.V wirelessly? And enjoy the weather of the monsoon by watching your favorite web series and shows on the HD screen of T.V with just a wireless connection. And I do it. After it, I felt good that I use my knowledge of skills in something cool and good work. You can do this too to enjoy your watch free on the big screen on T.V with just an internet or wifi connection. You can also see the photos, Videos such as wedding albums, and videos on your TV with the wireless connection to the laptop. But before this do you know what is term wireless meant?
WHAT IS THE TERM WIRELESS CONNECTION MEANT?
A wireless connection means that the device is connecting or facilitating internet service without any case or wire. It is the connection of the internet without the mess of wires. It refers to a computer network that uses Radio Frequency (RF) connections between nodes and the network. It is a popular solution for internet connection in homes, businesses, and telecommunications networks. Wifi router is used to connect multiple devices at a time.
The wireless connection provides a high-range area network through which we can connect any device and access the Internet on that device.
HOW TO CONNECT A LAPTOP TO T.V WIRELESSLY?
You have to fulfill these requirements to connect your laptop to the tv -:
· Have a smart T.V with wifi connection
· Have A laptop with Hitech features( window 10,11)that support wifi connection or wifi direct miscast feature
Follow these simple instructions to connect a laptop to a TV wirelessly or vice-versa -:
--- Open your T.V and Go to the manual support page to get model-specific information and support.
• If you have an Android TV or your TV supports the Android wifi facility then follow these steps -:
1. On the remote control of your TV, press the HOME button.
2. Go to the apps and select the Screen mirroring option.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process of setup.
• If you have another model of T.V then follow these steps for screen mirroring.
1. Press the INPUT button on the remote control of your TV.
2. Select the Screen mirroring option under the menu list.
Note: If your smart TV is connected to wifi connection, Then it will get disconnected for some time until the screen mirroring process gets active.
Also Read: How To Troubleshoot and Fix Blue Screen?
Also Read: How to Stop a Laptop From Overheating?
--- Now turn on your laptop and follow these steps to connect your T.V.
1. Move the cursor to the window icon and click go to the settings option.
2. You can also Press the window button+l to directly go to the settings option.
3. Go to the connected device option under the device option.
4. Select " Add device" and you will see the available device list to connect.
5. Identify your TV device name and connect it.
6. Now, you will be able to see the laptop display screening on the TV.
Note -: you have to enable an internet connection on your T.V also.
This is how you can easily connect your laptop to a TV wirelessly.
This blog concludes with the procedure through which you can connect your laptop to a TV wirelessly.