How To Repair HP Laptop Screen
"A display screen of laptop has its own importance as we can not see all the activities virtually without a display screen". It is so frustrating When a laptop display screen appears black, right? Have you ever faced this kind of situation? Well if you also met this kind of situation then it is a sign of a system failure, a troubleshooting problem, and a malfunction of the laptop. Laptops and PCs are an essential part and need of our modern lives. We use PCs to do our daily tasks like online shopping, attending online classes, virtual meetings and conferences, and so much more that's why it is important to do regular scans of your device to maintain its performance and avoid problems with the display screen of your laptop. In this article, you will get to know about all the methods through which you can repair the screen of a hp laptop.
Different Display Screen-Related Problems In The HP Laptop?
The two major display screen-related problems that you can face on a laptop are listed below -
1. Glitches, scratches(repair scratched laptop screen), broken glass, broken bezel die to accidental drops of the laptop and inbuilt display screen default are one of the major problems of the screen of a laptop.
2. Another known display screen-related problem in laptops is the black screen of laptops. It is can happen, generally or it is due to system errors and failures, troubleshooting problems, and OS-related problems. hard force PC or laptop shutdown can also affect the system prompt. Overloading of apps and software, Overheating, virus, and malware attacks are also theism reasons for the blank screen of a laptop.
How To Repair A Broken Hp Laptop Screen?
If there is a problem with the display screen that is broken from outside by any accidental drop then it is the best option to take your laptop to a certified laptop service center for screen repair and replacement. Because glass breakage on the display screen of a laptop can properly be handled only by expert technicians.
How To Repair A Broken HP Laptop Screen At Home?
If you want to fix or repair the broken display screen at your home then follow these steps -:
- You should know about the model's basic information about your laptop. If you don't know about it then look at the manual guide before doing anything.
- Keep a suitable tool kit to open the display screen of the laptop.
- Shut down the laptop completely and remove all the power connections.
- Hold your laptop screen, and open up the bezels with suitable tools carefully.
- Remove the LCD screen, and replace it with the new one.
How To Fix The Blank Screen Of Death Of The Hp Laptop?
These are the following ways through which you can fix or repair the blank or black screen of the hp laptop -
Provide Your Laptop With A Hard Reset
You can also perform a hard reset on your laptop to avoid the problem of a blank screen. Hold the power button of your hp laptop for 3 to 5 seconds to shut down and then open it by pressing and holding the power button.
Restart Your Laptop In Safe Mode
You can test the graphic card to ensure the blank screen problem. A Windows update new feature can stop the display adapter from functioning incorrectly. If your hp laptop is again stuck on a black screen, then restart your laptop in Safe Mode will be required to safely revert the display adapter’s driver from a previous version which can solve the problem of the blank screen as it provides a new screen.
To Boot your laptop or PC in Safe Mode, open the Search bar, and type in “Device Manager.”
1. Click on the Device Manager option, and search for "Display Adapters".
2. Under the Display Adapter, all the current display adapters of the laptop or PC will be shown.
3. Right-click on the display adapter and click on the Properties option to open it.
4. Under properties and find the Driver tab, under the driver tab select "Roll Back Driver", and then press “Yes” to run the laptop in safe mode.
5. Once the process is accomplished, restart your laptop to see if the black screen problem has been fixed or not.
These are the ways through which you can easily repair a hp laptop screen.
Repair And Replacement Cost Of Hp Laptop Screen
Repair and replacement cost of hp laptop screen depends on three factors -:
1. The model of the laptop that you have
2. The screen variety - LCD, LED, TOUCHSCREEN
3. Condition and damage of the screen
Generally, the cost of repair and replacement of Hp laptop screens varies from Rs.3k to 5k approximately in India.
Also Read: How To Repair A HP Laptop
Also Read: Can A HP Laptop Screen Be Repaired?
This article concludes with the process and ways through which you can fix or repair the display screen of a hp laptop.