How To Repair HP Laptop Display
"A display has its own importance on a laptop or computer as we can see all the activities virtually only on the display screen". When a laptop display screen appears black it is a sign of a system failure, a troubleshooting problem, and a malfunction of the computer. Computers and PCs are an essential part and need of our modern lives. We use PCs to do our daily tasks like online shopping, attending online classes, virtual meetings and conferences, and so much more that's why it is important to do regular scans of your device to maintain its performance and avoid problems with the display screen of your laptop. In this article, you will get to know about all the methods through which you can fix the display on a hp laptop.
What Are The Different Display-Related Problems In The HP Laptop?
The two major display-related problems that you can face on a hp laptop are listed below -
1. One of the most known display-related problems in hp laptops is the black screen of laptops. It is can happen, generally or it is due to system errors and failures, troubleshooting problems, and OS-related problems. hard force PC or laptop shutdown can also affect the system prompt. Overloading of apps and software, Overheating, virus, and malware attacks are also theism reasons for the black screen of a laptop.
2. Glitches, scratches(repair scratched laptop screen), broken glass, broken bezel, and display default are other display problems.
How To Fix The Black Screen Of The HP Laptop?
These are the following ways through which you can fix or repair the black screen of the hp laptop -
• Scan and correct the external outlook problems of your laptop
First, you should try to detect or scan the actual problem of your hp laptop. If there is a problem with the wire connection such as an adapter broken wire, a charger broken wire, or any display glass glitches then fix them.
• Provide your laptop with a hard reset
You can also perform a hard reset on your laptop to avoid the problem of a blank screen. Hold the power button of your hp laptop for 3 to 5 seconds to shut down and then open it by pressing and holding the power button.
• Update the software and applications
Update the applications and software programs on your hp laptop to maintain the performance of the laptop which will avoid the problem of hanging the screen.
• Remove all the junk files
Stop the unusual apps on your laptop from the run. Keep the antivirus software running on your laptop to prevent virus attacks and system failure.
• Restart your laptop in safe mode
You can test the graphic card to ensure the black screen problem. A Windows update new feature can stop the display adapter from functioning incorrectly. If your hp laptop is again stuck on a black screen, then restarting your laptop in Safe Mode will be required to safely revert the display adapter’s driver from a previous version which can solve the problem of the blank or black screen as it provides a new screen.
How To Fix Death Screen Problem In HP Laptop
Follow these instructions to solve the screen of death problem if it is associated with the internal graphic processing unit.
1. To Boot your laptop or PC in Safe Mode, open the Search bar, and type in “Device Manager.”
2. Click on the Device Manager option, and search for "Display Adapters".
3. Under the Display Adapter, all the current display adapters of the laptop or PC will be shown.
4. Right-click on the display adapter and click on the Properties option to open it.
5. Under properties and find the Driver tab, under the driver tab select "Roll Back Driver", and then press “Yes” to run the laptop in safe mode.
6. Once the process is accomplished, restart your laptop to see if the black screen problem has been fixed or not.
How To Fix A Broken HP Laptop Display?
If there is a problem with the display screen that is broken from outside by any accidental drop then it is the best option to take your laptop to a certified laptop service center for screen repair and replacement. Because glass breakage on the display screen of a laptop can properly be handled only by expert technicians.
Check: HP Laptop Screen Repair & Replacement Cost
How To Repair A Broken Hp Display Screen At Home?
If you want to fix or repair the broken display screen at your home then follow these steps -:
- You should know about the model's basic information about your laptop. If you don't know about it then look at the manual guide before doing anything.
- Keep a suitable tool kit to open the display screen of the laptop.
- Shut down the laptop completely and remove all the power connections.
- Hold your laptop screen, and open up the bezels with suitable tools carefully.
- Remove the LCD screen, and replace it with the new one.
These are the ways through which you can easily fix a hp laptop display.
Also Read: How To Repair A HP Laptop
Also Read: Can A Laptop Screen Be Repaired
This article concludes with the process and ways through which you can fix or repair the black screen of death, a broken display on a hp laptop.