To connect a mobile phone to a laptop is our basic need. Through the connection between mobile and laptop, we can transfer data, important files, documents, and presentations from one device to another. A basic laptop or computer user can easily learn and know how to connect them. Let's see below -:
1. With USB CABLE
You can connect your mobile phone through a USB cable to a laptop. A USB cable is one of the best options to connect a mobile to a laptop.
For using a USB cable to establish a connection between mobile and laptop follow these steps:-
1. Turn on your laptop.
2. Connect the USB wire from the mobile to the laptop.
3. Refresh your laptop.
4. You will be notified with a notification on your mobile screen with "Charging a device via USB".
5. Tap on the notification and you will see the device name of the laptop through which your laptop is connected.
6. If you want to share some files from a mobile phone to a laptop then select the file on the mobile which you want to transfer.
7. Tap on sending or transfer option via USB.
8. Laptop will receive the files in some minutes via USB.l
Note -: USB -A and USB - C is the best USB cables to connect a mobile to a laptop.
You can use blue tooth to connect mobile from a laptop. It is also one of the common ways through which you can connect your mobile to your laptop and share files and documents.
to establish a connection between mobile and laptop through blue tooth follow these simple steps:-
1. Open your mobile phone as well as your laptop.
2. Turn on the switch of Bluetooth on both devices laptop and mobile.
3. Long press on the Mobile Bluetooth button, and you will see the available device name.
4. Recognise your laptop name and tap on the name.
5. You will see that your device is connected to the laptop via blue tooth.
After connecting both the devices if you want to share some files from mobile to laptop then follow these steps,
1. select the file on your mobile that you want to share.
2. You will find the option of " transfer file via Bluetooth".
3. Tap on that option of transferring files via blue tooth.
Now you can easily transfer the file through the connection of mobile and laptop via blue tooth.
Note-: Bluetooth option is not suitable to transfer larger files. You can share small-size files via Bluetooth easily.
You can also connect your mobile to your laptop through wifi. It is one of the best options to connect one device to another device with a strong connection at a high speed.
Also Read: Where Is IP Address In Laptop?
Also Read: How To Speed Up Internet In Laptop?
1. Turn on your laptop.
2. Activate the wifi switch on a laptop and hotspot switch on a mobile phone.
3. Enter the mobile hotspot password on the laptop.
4. Connect your laptop via a mobile hotspot.
You can also use some apps like share it, and WPS to share the file via wifi connection of mobile and laptop.
In Windows 10 you don't need any kind of additional features and software to connect your mobile to a laptop because it has a preloaded connect feature. After searching the connect feature in the search bar you will find the list to connect your mobile through a wireless network or blue tooth. You can also use email, Gmail, Google Drive, or a cloud account to connect your mobile to a phone and transfer the files from one device to another. But these applications are also useable under an internet connection and wifi connection.
This blog concludes with the methods and techniques through which you can connect your mobile to your laptop. Connecting the mobile to the laptop is easy as you saw from the above-mentioned points. To transfer data, files, photos, messages, etc a connection is needed and to establish this connection between mobile and laptop some point of the source is needed. These points of source can be a USB cable, wifi, or Bluetooth. Follow the above steps to connect a mobile phone to a laptop or vice versa.
If you have any kind of queries or questions regarding this post you can share them in the comments box by writing.
Follow our site and page for more updates on this type of blog.