Your laptop IP address which stands for “Internet Protocol” is a cord of figures. Separated by blotches, that identifies a computer or device on the internet or its original network.
Your computer is needed to have an IP address to pierce the Internet. Utmost of the time, you have commissioned an address automatically, and there is frequently no reason for you to need to know your IP address.
Sometimes, however, you may need to know your computer’s IP address, either to configure networking software or to troubleshoot trouble with your internet.
Complicating the situation scarcely is that there are two distinct addresses companied with your laptop an original IP (occasionally called internal IP) and a public IP (likewise known as external IP). Utmost of the time, you only need to know the original IP. However, assume it’s the original IP if you are asked for your IP address and it does not specify which one.
The good news is that it’s veritably easy to find your laptop IP address and the process has been exactly the same, no matter what interpretation of window you have.
1. Press the Win + R button on your laptop.
2. You can also type “cmd” in the search box in the start menu.
3. Then press Enter.
4. This command will open a window for you.
5. Now Type “ipconfig” and enter.
6. Under Ethernet adapter setting options look at the line “IPv4 Address”.
7. The number shown in front of it is your local IP address that looks like 192.168.1. ### and the last three-digit vary from laptop to laptop.
Also Read: How To Check Model Number Of Lenovo Laptop?
Hope that this blog helped you in finding your IP address on your laptop. Drop down your quires in the comment section and let me know. Follow our page for daily updates.