A computer user points to a location on a display screen and selects one or more actions from that location by dragging a little device called a mouse over a desk surface. When Apple Computer made the mouse a standard component of the Apple Macintosh, it initially became a widely utilized computer tool.
Click the Start button, select Control Panel, select Ease of Access, and finally select Ease of Access Center to launch it.
Click Make it simpler to use the mouse.
Select the Turn on Mouse Keys check box under Control the mouse with the keyboard.
A computer mouse is a tiny, movable object that you can use to operate a variety of things. Most mouse types have two buttons, while some may also have a wheel positioned in the middle of the buttons. The majority of mouse models utilize the computer's power and a cable connection to connect to it.
The following list of the mouse's numerous computer system users is provided.
Open & Close Program
You can do a lot of things on your computer very easily just by using a pointer. The cursor is another name for a pointer.
You can choose anything with a computer mouse pretty easily. Choosing a text file, choosing a file or folder, etc. are a few examples.
A computer mouse can be used to hover over a link. Hovering refers to when a link or piece of text begins to move as soon as your mouse cursor passes over it.
Any soft page can be simply scrolled across using a computer mouse. We utilize the scroll to read a long text through in its entirety, or we scroll a web page to read all of the information on it.
A document page or web page can be scrolled using the wheel of a computer mouse. In all variations of the computer mouse, this wheel is present.
You may effortlessly drag and drop items using a computer mouse, such as files and folders, documents, and other items. Additionally, you may drag and drop any picture, movie, etc. To drag and drop a file is to move it from one location to another.
I'm hoping you get it.
You can quickly open or close any computer software by using a mouse. Open any program on your computer, such as MS Word, editing software, etc. When you are finished with your job, you close the software after it has opened.
Also Read: 3 Ways To Get A Free Laptop
Also Read: How To Boot From A USB Drive- Lenovo Laptop?
1. Connect the mouse's receiver. The receiver ought readily to slot into a USB port on your PC. The tiny, rectangular slots known as USB ports are often located on the sides of laptops and the front of the CPU boxes on desktops.
Your computer will be able to install any drivers or software required to use the mouse if you plug in the receiver before turning on the mouse.
2. Verify that your mouse is charged or has batteries. In order to do this, you typically need to flip the mouse over and remove a tray from the bottom. However, some mice have a compartment in the back where the batteries are located.
Even if the batteries were new when you last used the mouse, think about replacing them if it has been a while.
Some mice, like the Apple Magic Mouse 2, need to be recharged rather than getting new batteries.
3. Activate your mouse. The On/Off switch may be located on the side of the mouse, although often this involves pressing a button on the mouse's bottom.
Consult your mouse's handbook if you can't locate the On/Off button.
4. Click the "Connect" button on your mouse. Your mouse's developer will determine where this button is located, although you can typically find it either between the two mouse buttons or on the mouse's side.
Some mice are described as "plug and play," which means you don't need to download any software or physically connect them.
5. Click and drag the mouse to check the connection. Your mouse is linked when you see the cursor start to move on the screen.
Try turning your mouse on and off and on again if it still won't move. If necessary, you might also wish to switch the USB port the receiver is plugged into.
Also Read: How To Fix HP Laptop Caps Lock Blinking?
I won't say much as the blog has informed you all about how to connect a wireless mouse to a laptop. It is an easy process and you can use it for various purposes.