Don't you know about "How To Share PPT From Laptop To Mobile Phone"? If not then this blog is the right place for you. You can take help from this blog to learn how to do it. Sharing files from one device to another is one of the easy and basic activities in our daily lives .espcially from laptops to mobile.
PPT files are also from them which is the basic need to demonstrate our prepared data about something. Any file that we urgently need to transfer from laptops to Mobile can be done in several ways in a few minutes.
These are the following ways through which you can easily share your PowerPoint presentation from your laptop to your mobile phone -:
1. With USB Cables
The best and easiest method to share ppt files from your laptop to your mobile is with the use of a USB cable. For using a USB cable in sharing PPT to a smartphone follow these simple key steps:-
1. Open on your PC or laptop.
2. Connect your laptop with a USB wire.
3. Refresh the main page of your laptop or PC.
4. You will see the notification of "Charging a device via USB" on your Android device.
5. Click to open the notification and the option of the file transfer will be visible on your mobile device as well as on your laptop.
6. Select the PPT file on the laptop which you want to Share.
7. Start the process of sharing.
8. Mobile will receive the PPT file in some time.
Note -: USB -A and USB - C cables are suitable alternatives for better file transferring.
So, This is how you can share any kind of file or document with the use of a USB cable from a laptop to a mobile phone.
2• With Bluetooth
Bluetooth is one of the best options through which you can share your PPT files and documents from laptop to mobile.
Follow these steps to transfer-:
1. Turn on your laptop as well as your mobile phone.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth option on both devices and connect them.
3. After connecting both the gadgets, select the PPT file from your Laptop folder that you want to share.
4. Option of " transfer file via Bluetooth" will be visible on your laptop.
5. Click on this option and start the transfer of the PPT file to your mobile phone.
Note-: You can't share large-sized PPT via Bluetooth. So, make sure that your file is within the correct compressed size.
3. With the use of Email
Gmail, email, and messages are the fastest and easiest way to transfer files and documents from a laptop to a mobile or any device. With the use of Email, you can share a PPT file or Pdf of up to 25 MB to your mobile.
To share PPT with Email-:
•Log in with your email I'd on your laptop
•Select the PPT file which you would like to share.
•Attach it with a mail and send it to your mobile device.
•Your mobile phone will receive the message of the email with that attached PPT file.
This is how you can easily share your file via email.
4•With Wifi connection
Wifi is one of the common ways to share PPT files and any other type of file from one device to another at a high speeded.
To share files via Wifi follow these steps -:
1. Open on your laptop or PC.
2. Turn on the wifi on both devices.
3. Open www. google chrome. in site.
4. Search for file drop app
5. Install this file drop app on your laptop as well as on your Android smartphone.
6. Open the app and enter the QR code to connect both devices.
7. Choose the PPT file you want to share.
8. Your PPT file will be transferred on your mobile in some time.
Note -: This method will be more power-consuming.
Also Read: What Does CTRL+WIN+SHIFT+B Do in Windows?
5. Google drive / Cloud -
You can also use Google Drive to share or transfer a PPT file. The limit of sharing the file is larger with the space of 15 GB on the Google cloud account.
To use Google Drive or cloud follow these steps-:
1. Create a Google Drive link on your laptop or PC.
2. Send that drive link on your mobile phone.
3. Upload the PPT file for transfer on your laptop.
4. Receive the PPT file from the Google drive on your mobile.
This is how you can use a google drive or could account to share or transfer the file from one device to another.
This blog is all about the ways through which you can share a PPT file from your laptop to your mobile phone in the easiest way.
Write your questions in the comment box. If you have any kind of doubts related to this blog and topic write down all of them in the comment section.