Scroll in laptop
The scrolling of the screen on a touchscreen mobile phone, notepad, or MacBook is the basic key to using these devices. On the laptop and computer, we have to scroll down the screen to get more information about the page, file, or documents. We can't use the laptop or computer easily without scrolling. Scrolling seems like one of the easiest things to do on a laptop.
If you are a new laptop user and want to know how to scroll on a laptop? Then read out this article to know about the methods through which you can scroll your laptop screen easily.
Method 1- with the use of a mouse and keyboard
To scroll a page or the screen on a laptop with the use of a mouse or keyboard follow these simple steps -:
· Open a web browser and search about something.
· Open a page that you want to look at and read.
· you will see a vertical line on the left side in grey color on the screen click on that.
· Press and hold the button area on the left side of the mouse and slightly move or drag the line region by the mouse in the downward direction to view the full page.
· You can also scroll in the upward direction on the page by slightly moving the mouse in the upward direction.
· You can also use the keyboard arrow button scrolling.
· Open a page, and you will see a vertical line on the left side in grey color on the screen. Press the down arrow button to scroll down and the up arrow button to scroll to the upside.
· This is how you can easily scroll with the help of a mouse and keyboard.
Also Read: Dell Inspiron 3505
Method 2 - With the use of the touchpad
Here are the following steps through which you can scroll with the use of a touchpad -:
Step 1-: Open your laptop or computer.
Step 2 -: Refresh it.
Step 3 -: Click on the start button or press the window button.
Step 4 -: Go to the Settings option to proceed with the further steps.
Step 5 -: In the settings, window select the option Devices and click on it.
Step 6 -: Select the option of the touchpad.
Step 7 -: To scroll tap on the screen.
Step 8: Move your finger in the downward direction.
Step 9-: This will scroll the screen to the downside on the page.
Step 10 -: Move your finger in the upward direction.
Step 11-: This will scroll the screen to the upside on the page.
Step 12-: you can also move or swipe your finger to the left or right side to scroll the content on the screen horizontally.
Step 13 -: you can also zoom in and out on an item by putting two fingers on it and putting them away and together.
You can also use two finger option, and four finger option to scroll the page on the laptop display screen.
This is how you can scroll with the use of a touchpad.
This blog concludes with the steps through which you can scroll a laptop screen.