In this article, you will get to know simple methods on how to boot Lenovo laptops with the help of USB.
· Microsoft Window 7
· Microsoft Window 8
· Microsoft Windows 8.1
· Microsoft Window 1
1. Connect the USB drive to your laptops.
2. Press and hold the power button for a while to turn off the system completely.
3. Power on the system, and press “F12” instantaneously as the logo becomes visible.
4. There must be a pop-up menu with a list of choices. Choose the USB drive using the navigation key and press enter.
5. The system should now boot from the USB drive to enter BIOS, choose the bootable USB drive to make Lenovo boot from USB.
v You can reinstate the operating system through the bootable USB. On the other hand, you must ready a system backup in advance, if you want to do a system restore latterly.
v One Key Recovery works well when you need to make a bootable partition directly on the hard disk.
v Don’t remove your USB while creating a bootable USB.
Also Read: Remove Virus From Laptop
Also Read: Dell Laptop Hinge Repair Cost
In this article, we have discussed how to boot from the USB drive- Lenovo laptops. You can follow some simple steps to boot your laptop with USB and lastly some important tips to keep in your mind while making a bootable.