Are you also looking for a method through which you can easily connect your earphones to your laptop? If yes, then this article is only for you to know more about the earphones connection procedure to the laptop.
Listening to music with the help of earphones enhances the quality of sound or music. Right? Not only is listening to music earphones also helped a lot to clarify the audio of another person in video conferencing calls or audio calls. In this article, we will include some steps through which you can connect your earphones to the laptop easily.
1. Connecting Bluetooth earphones
To pair Bluetooth headphones or earphones with the Windows laptop follow these steps:-
1. Open your laptop or computer.
2. Refresh it.
3. Press the window button or click on the start icon.
4. Click on the settings.
5. Select the option of " Devices " and click on it.
6. Turn on the Bluetooth.
7. Click on the option of Add Bluetooth or devices.
8. Select the Bluetooth option to turn on the blue tooth of the laptop.
9. Now, Turn on the Bluetooth of your headphones or earphones.
10. Put your headphones or earphones in pairing mode.
11. Your" Bluetooth headphones or earphones' name is shown on the laptop screen under the available devices list.
12. Recognise the company name of your Bluetooth earphones and Click on the connect button.
13. Pair your headphones or earphones with the laptop or computer.
You can also pair Bluetooth headphones or earphones with an Apple laptop or Macbook by following these steps:-
1. Turn on your MacBook
2. Refresh your MacBook.
3. Click on the apple icon on the top left of the screen
4. Select the option" System Preferences".
5. Click on the Bluetooth option.
6. In the Bluetooth window, you see the button to switch on Bluetooth and switch it off.
7. Turn on your Bluetooth headphones or earphones.
8. Put your headphones or earphones in pairing mode.
9. Your Bluetooth headphones or earphones' name is shown on the Apple laptop or MacBook screen.
10. Click on the connect button.
11. Pair your headphones or earphones with the laptop.
12. And Enjoy your music.
Also Read: Where Is The Microphone On A Dell Laptop?
Simple earphones don't come with a blue tooth pairing option .you just have to plug the cable wire into the laptop port which automatically enables sound on your earphones. Plug the earphones which are suitable for the laptop jack.
If you are trying to connect Bluetooth headphones or earphones to a laptop or MacBook and facing some troubleshooting problems then follow these steps:-
1. Make sure your Bluetooth switch is on of your headphones or earphones.
2. Make sure your Bluetooth headphones or earphones are charged up.
3. Keep your Bluetooth headphones or earphones near the laptop (approx. 2-3 feet).
4. Turn off and on the blue tooth switch again and again on the laptop or MacBook if it doesn't show the name of the device for establishing a connection.
5. Remove obstructions around the Bluetooth headphones or earphones and the laptop.
This blog concludes with the procedure through which you can connect your Bluetooth earphones and none Bluetooth earphones to your laptop.