How To Watch JioTV On Laptop
Jio is a popular name that earned its success and popularity in a very short duration of time. Jio is successful to get constant support for its service from users and customers. The remarkable journey of Jio's service with innovation is the reason for its popularity and success. Reliance Jio's new technologies, features, and services growing jio connection demand and customer day by day.
Jio live TV is like a DTH service that stands for Direct-to-home. It is a television broadcast service for multiple television channels, programs, etc from a satellite in the Ku band to directly to the house of customers through t.v connection. If you are using the DTH service then you do not need any individual cable connection for your television signal. There is no extra baggage of things in the DTH connection. You will get a connector box with a dish. The broadcasting beam generates the TV signal and those signals are received by the connector box which makes the TV live with graphics.
In some simple steps, you can connect your jio live TV on your laptop and can watch anything without any problems or disturbance. So, to watch Jio tv on a laptop follow these steps-:
1. Power on and refresh your laptop or PC.
2. Open the Bluestacks android emulator after installing it on your laptop or PC.
3. Open the Bluestacks page on your laptop.
4. Search Google play store app.
5. Hold your app on downloading it on your PC or laptop.
6. On the google play store search and download Jio live TV.
7. Complete the process of installing jio LiveTV.
8. Open App and start the process of registration.
9. Use your Registered Jio mobile number for signing in.
10. Make an account after entering OTP.
11. Verify the account.
12. Now you can watch live Jio tv channels and programs on your PC or laptop.
This is how you can use Jio t.v on your laptop.
Note:- If you haven't a Jio SIM or jio mobile number then you are unable to watch jio tv on your laptop or PC.
You can also install the Jio Cinema app on your mobile phone to watch movies, and shows.
You can also use your laptop or PC to watch live jio t.v programs on your home Television screen by just simply connecting directly to your laptop or PC using a cable HDMI connection without using the Bluestack Android emulator.
Also Read: JioBook Laptop Price & Specifications
Also Read: How To Download Facebook Reels on Laptop
This article concludes with the process of downloading and watching Jio TV on a laptop.