Windows is launched in Safe Mode with a minimal set of drivers and data. Safe mode can be used to test whether default settings or outdated device drivers are the roots of a problem. You can identify the root of a problem and assist with PC troubleshooting by watching Windows in safe mode.
How to start pc in safe mode windows 10
Safe Mode is available in two different iterations: Safe Mode and Safe Mode with Networking. You can access the internet and other computers on your network by using Safe Mode with Networking, which adds the network drivers and services you need.
To learn how to start your PC in safe mode from Settings, the sign-in screen, or a black or a blank screen, choose from one of the following sections.
How to open in safe mode windows 10
You should be able to return from Safe Mode to normal mode by restarting your device. However, if your computer is still starting in Safe Mode automatically after restarting for whatever reason, try the following:
Input R and the Windows logo keys.
In the Open box, enter MSConfig, and then click OK.
Choosing the Boot tab.
Under Boot options, clear the Safe boot checkbox.
How to start Windows 10 in Safe Mode
Although there are other ways to launch Safe Mode, these are the three simplest.
By means of the Power icon
Upon being logged in:
1. In the bottom-left corner, click the Windows icon.
2. While pressing the Shift key, click Restart after selecting the Power icon.
3. After restarting, a blue screen with the title "Choose an option" will appear on your computer. Select Advanced options after choosing Troubleshoot.
4. Select Restart after selecting Startup Settings. Your PC will switch on and off.
5. Several options will be presented to you when the screen reappears. Press either 4 or 5 to start your computer in Safe Mode with internet connectivity.
Using Settings app
1. Press the Windows key + I to launch the Settings app.
2. Select Recovery, then Update & Security.
3. Click Restart now on this page's Advanced startup section.
4. The Choose an option screen will appear when your computer restarts. Click Troubleshoot here, followed by Advanced choices.
5. Choose Restart after choosing Startup Settings.
6. You'll have a few startup options when your computer restarts. Here, press 4 to launch Safe Mode on your computer or 5 to launch Safe Mode while connected to the internet.
keeping the power button depressed
If you are unable to boot into Windows normally, follow this procedure.
1. Press the power button on your computer to turn it on.
2. Hold down the power button until the computer turns off once more as soon as you see something on the screen, which is probably the manufacturer's logo.
3. Repeat step 3 twice more, and then restart your computer. The words Preparing Automatic Repair will start to appear at the bottom of the screen as it starts. Allow your computer to proceed through this process; eventually, the Choose an option screen should appear.
I won't say much as the blog has informed you all about how to start windows 10 in safe mode.It is an easy process and you can use it for various purposes.