It's highly advised to create a backup of your files in case you need to repair or restore your Windows operating system to its default settings. Because everything you installed and stored after the purchase—including your documents, images, movies, and other files—will be erased by a factory reset. You could also just leave things alone.
Fortunately, there are 2 methods you can use to completely reset your Dell Inspiron 15 and comparable laptops.
Follow these instructions to reset your Dell machines if your Dell laptop boots normally:
1. Enter reset in the Search box on the desktop.
2. From the results, select Reset this PC (System Settings).
3. Click Get Started in the Reset this PC section.
Start the Dell Factory Reset
4. Depending on your needs, choose either the Keep my files or the Remove everything option.
Remove everything from a Dell laptop
5. Click Reset to launch the Windows 10 Dell factory reset.
You must boot your Dell laptop into Windows Recovery Environment (Win RE) if your Dell computer encounters issues and cannot boot into Windows 10/8/8.1:
1. When Windows 10 cannot boot normally, the computer will automatically boot into WinRE mode. Alternately, keep pressing F8 or F12 while the computer is booting up until the Advanced Boot Options menu opens.
2. Click Troubleshoot in WinRE mode.
3. Factory Reset for Dell
4. If you have a password on your Dell computer, follow the on-screen instructions to perform a factory reset in Windows 10/8.1/8.
Sometimes. Don't worry, the issue has been resolved. You might discover that there is no dell factory image restore option to perform a factory reset for Dell computers.
In addition to the aforementioned fix, you could make the first backup using AOMEI OneKey Recovery as soon as you buy a product. then reset any Dell desktop, laptop, or other devices to their factory settings. OneKey Recovery by AOMEI is expert software for Windows PCs and servers that enables one-click backup and restoration of Windows operating systems on any desktop or laptop.
Your Dell PC would produce an AOMEI Recovery Partition containing a system image file to recover the system if you utilized this software to create a one-key system backup right away after the purchase and nothing was added. The following methods can be used to do a factory reset on a Dell system running Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Windows Server
1. To access the AOMEI Recovery environment during system startup, press the F11 or A key.
WinPE OKR Option
2. Next, please choose OneKey System Recovery from the window's main menu.
3. Select a restoration method, then click Next. Two methods exist: You can restore your system by choosing a system image file from the AOMEI OneKey Recovery Partition. (Here, use the first route as an illustration.)
Dell factory settings restored
4. To perform a Dell factory reset in Windows 7/8/10, click Start Restore.
No Dell factory image: immediately make a system backup
Create an AOMEI factory recovery partition right away if you've never used AOMEI OneKey Recovery in case you need to restore your Dell laptops to their prior state:
Start AOMEI OneKey Recovery first. On the home console, select OneKey System Backup.
Also Read: Dell Service Center Ghaziabad
Also Read: Dell Service Center in Indore
System Backup with OneKey
2. Select one of the two backup options—Backup system to another location or Backup system to AOMEI OneKey Recovery Partition (recommended)—and then click Next.
AOMEI OneKey Recovery Partition for System Backup
3. After selecting a partition, press the Start Backup button to back up Windows 10/8/7 and other settings to that partition. The AOMEI Recovery Partition will then be created on that partition.
4. In addition, by selecting the Setting icon in the top right corner, you can configure the shortcut (F11 or A key) to access the AOMEI recovery environment.
Advice: AOMEI OneKey Recovery is also applicable to computers made by other manufacturers, including Lenovo, Asus, Acer, Toshiba, HP, and Sony. Some brands, including Lenovo, HP, and others, include the OneKey Recovery setting. Following the detailed instructions from the official sources, you might perform a factory reset.
If necessary in the future, you might restore Dell machines to their factory default settings after making a backup.
A hard reset will usually solve most issues.
Try a hard reset first if your Dell computer is not functioning properly, such as failing to turn on or boot into the Windows operating system. It will solve many issues. usually:
1. Switch off your Dell computer. Take out the battery and disconnect the power cord or AC adapter.
2. Unplug all external devices, including CD/DVD drives, USB drives, printer cables, and more.
3. To drain any remaining power, press the power button for about 15 to 20 seconds.
4. Check to see if your Dell computer boots into the operating system after connecting the battery, AC adapter, and power cord.
Sincerely, I ask that you regularly backup your data to protect it from unforeseen events. You can backup specific files, the full hard drive, real-time sync files, etc. Try AOMEI Backupper right away.
Also Read: Dell Service Center Faridabad
Also Read: Dell laptop service center in Noida
I won't say much as the blog how to reset dell laptop windows 10. It is an easy process and you can use it for various purposes.