Once you create a shortcut to a web page, the shortcut opens the online page in a separate window without any menus, tabs, or other browser gears. A Chrome shortcut also can be arranged to open as a usual web page in a new browser tab since the impartial window option isn't available in all versions of Windows or operating systems.
1. Open the Chrome application and go to a web page.
2. Go to the Chrome menu, placed within the upper-right corner of the browser and signified by three vertically-aligned dots.
3. Select more tools and choose either increase desktop, create a shortcut, or Create application shortcuts (the option you see depends on your operating system).
4. Type a name for the shortcut or leave the default name, which is that, the title of the web page.
5. Select Create to feature the shortcut to your desktop.
The above process is not the only approach to making shortcuts that open in Chrome. Here are further ways to create a shortcut to a web page:
• Show up at the URL within the address bar.
• Drag the link to a directory on your laptop.
• Right-click the desktop and then go to the New option and pick Shortcut.
• Enter the URL as well as select next.
• Give a name in favor of the shortcut and go for Finish.
• Opt for a shortcut on the desktop.
• Haul the shortcut to the Windows taskbar.
Also Read: All About Refurbished Laptops
Also Read: Control Panel Shortcut
This article is all about how to Create Chrome Shortcuts on your Desktop. In order to help you, we have provided detailed steps for you, by following them you can easily add shortcuts in Google Chrome. So, if this article helped you then definitely share it with your friends.