Connecting a Mobile To a Laptop
To connect a mobile phone to a laptop is one of the basic needs in our daily lives. By connecting mobile to the laptop we can do many useful things such as data transfer, can share important files, documents, and presentations from laptop to mobile or vice versa. laptop users can easily learn how to connect mobile to laptops.
There are various methods through which you can connect your mobile phone to your laptop easily -:
1. With the use of USB CABLE
You can use a USB cable to connect your mobile phone to your laptop. It is one of the fast and best ways to connect a mobile to a laptop. To use a USB cable to create a connection between mobile and laptop follow these steps:-
1. Powered on your laptop.
2. Connect the USB wire from the laptop USB port to the mobile phone jack.
3. Then, click on the Refresh button on your laptop.
4. After refreshing, You will be able to see a notification on your mobile screen which displays the option of "Charging a device via USB".
5. Tap on the notified notification and check the device name of the laptop through which your mobile is charging via USB.
6. If you want to share some text files, documents, or files from a mobile phone to a laptop or vice versa then select the file on the device which you want to share or transfer.
7. Click on the option of "sending or transfer file " option via USB.
8. files will transfer from one device to another in some seconds or minutes via USB.
Note -: USB -A and USB - C is the best USB cables to connect a mobile to a laptop and use.
2. With the use of Bluetooth
You can also use the Bluetooth option present on your laptop as well as on mobile to connect mobile from a laptop. Bluetooth is one of the best and most common ways through which you can connect your mobile to your laptop to transfer files.
To accomplish a connection between mobile and laptop via Bluetooth follow these simple steps:-
1. Turn on your mobile phone as well as your laptop.
2. Turn on the switch of Bluetooth from the taskbar area on both devices laptop and mobile.
3. Tap on the Mobile Bluetooth option to see the available device name list for Bluetooth connection.
4. Check your laptop name and tap on the name of the laptop if you find it in the list.
5. You will be able to see that the mobile will start to make pair with the laptop via blue tooth.
if you want to share some files from mobile to laptop After connecting or pairing both the devices with Bluetooth
Follow these steps -:
1. select the file or image on your mobile that you want to share.
2. Tao on the share options from settings there You will find the option of " transfer file via Bluetooth".
3. Tap on that option, Now you can easily transfer any file with the use of Bluetooth.
Note-: larger files can not be transferred from mobile to laptop. You can only send small-size files via Bluetooth easily.
Also Read: How To Start In Safe Mode Windows 10
3• With Wifi
You can also connect your mobile to your laptop with wifi. Wifi is one of the best options to connect mobile to laptops with high-speed data transfer Power.
To connect your mobile phone to a laptop follow these instructions -:
1. Open your laptop.
2. Enable wifi switch on the laptop and also enable internet and hotspot switch on a mobile phone.
3. Enter the password of the mobile hotspot on the laptop.
4. Connect your laptop to a mobile hotspot.
5. Now you can access the internet through wifi on your laptop.
You can also use some other apps such as share it, and Whatsapp, telegram to share files via wifi connection.
Also, Read: LENOVO SERVICE CENTER IN NAVI MUMBAI
Also, Read: HP Laptop Service Center in Vadodara.
This blog concludes with the methods and techniques through which you can connect your mobile to your laptop.