Bluetooth is a wireless network that allows you to connect your devices, such as keyboards, speakers, earphones, and many other Bluetooth devices.
For Instance, you want to use Bluetooth on your Windows 10 and connect your Bluetooth devices for sharing files between computers but you don’t know how to do it, so this article is for you. Follow these simple steps to turn on Bluetooth and pair your device.
Simple steps to turn on Bluetooth in Windows 10:
1. Click the Window Start button at the nethermost left wing of your screen.
2. Choose the Settings option.
3. Click on the Devices option as shown below.
4. Now, choose Bluetooth & other devices.
5. Turn on the Bluetooth option and the toggle button will turn blue when Bluetooth is turned on.
6. Moving further, tap on Add Bluetooth or other devices.
7. On Add a device page, select the Bluetooth option in the pop-up list as shown in the image below.
8. Select your device and follow additional instructions if any respectively.
9. Lastly, you will see a message that “Your device is ready to go” and then click on the Done button.