Are your laptop sound isn't audible to you? If yes, and you want to check the audio or sound of a laptop then read out this article to take help in checking the sound.
How to check the audio on a laptop
To check the audio on your laptop follow these simple steps -:
Step 1- powered on your laptop and refresh the main page.
Step 2- Click on the start button and open the start menu.
Step 3- In the search box of the start menu type and search for "sound ".
Step 4 - Open the sound window and click on the configure option.
Step 5 - Select the speaker setup window under the configure option.
Step 6 -Click "Test" on the speaker setup window and play a musical tone for each of your device's channels one by one.
Step 7- Click on individual configurations from the "audio channels" box.
"Mono" and "5.1 Surround," procure the musical tones individually through specific channel configurations.
This is how you can easily check or test the audio of your laptop.
Also Read: Asus Service Center Jaipur Toll-Free Number: 1800-209-0365
Also Read: Acer Authorized Service Center in Delhi
How to check the output audio of the speaker on a laptop?
To check the output audio of the speaker on a laptop follows these simple steps -:
1. Open your laptop or PC.
2. Refresh the main window page.
3. Click on the speaker-type icon at the bottom left side of the screen on the taskbar on a laptop.
4. Click on the speaker icon.
5. As you clicked on the speaker icon, you will see a scale of sound volume with percentage measure.
6. Check the output sound of the speaker by Holding the right edge key of the laptop and dragging that scale point in an upward direction to increase the volume.
7. Or you can also slide the Dragger help of a mouse to increase the volume of the laptop speaker.
8. Now play any music or audio to check the volume of the speaker.
How to adjust the speaker's sound?
You can also check or adjust the volume of the laptop speaker With the help of shortcut keys.
You can increase the volume of the laptop speaker with the help of this shortcut keys combination-:
• Press the Fn + F8 function keys on the keyboard of a laptop or computer.
You can decrease the volume of the laptop with the help of this shortcut keys combination-:
• Press the Fn + F7 function keys on the laptop's keyboard.
You can also mute your laptop speaker by -:
•Pressing Fn+ F6 function keys on the laptop keyboard.
Also Read: Dell Authorized Service Center Near Me Thane
Also Read: Asus Service Center Faridabad Toll-Free Number: 1800-209-0365
This blog concludes with the procedure to check the audio on the laptop.