Want to know how to share the internet from laptop to mobile via wifi in windows 7? If yes, then read out this informative blog to establish an internet connection between your mobile and laptop via wifi.
Internet is one of the most basic things to run various applications on mobile and laptops. Without internet service, there is no fun on mobiles and laptops. Right? The Internet allows us to web browse, run different apps, watch movies, and web series online, etc on the laptop and mobile phones. If your mobile recharge pack is finished and you want to access the internet on your mobile also from your laptop. Then read this article to do it with the simplest methods.
HOW TO SHARE THE INTERNET FROM LAPTOP TO MOBILE?
Here are the following methods through which you can easily share the internet from a laptop to mobile.
1. Through hotspot
To use the hotspot on sharing the internet follow these easy steps -:
· Turn on your laptop, refresh the main page, and click on the icon of the network from the taskbar.
· Click on the "Open Network and Sharing Center "option next to internet access under network.
· After opening the "Open Network and Sharing Center "option Change your Network Settings under it.
· then click on the" Set Up a New Connection or Network" option present under change your network settings.
· On the next page, click on the " Set up a wireless ad-hoc (computer-to-computer) network "option and click next.
· Read all the details of setting up a wireless ad hoc network page.
· Give details of the wifi hotspot you want to create, including network, security type, and security key.
· Fill out all the details such as network name, security type, and security key, and then click on the Next button.
· Now the name of the network that you created will be added to the available network and connection list. It will be shown with the status of "Waiting for users".
· Again, go back to the "Network and Sharing Center" and click on the " Change Adapter Settings" option under it.
· Enable or activate the "Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection" option from the Advanced tab area and then click the OK button to proceed further.
· Now, this wireless hotspot connection that you set up will be available on your mobile phone.
Now you can easily access the Internet via wifi hotspot setup from your laptop to your mobile.
2. With the help of a Command prompt
You can also turn your laptop into a hotspot by using a command prompt. To do this follow these simple steps -:
· Click on the start icon and type the command prompt in the settings.
· Click on the option of " run as administrator" to open the command prompt page.
· netsh WLAN set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=MyNetworkhere key=Password enter this command and hit the enter button.
· Change the word MyNetworkhere in the above line with the name you like to assign to your Wi-Fi hotspot. Replace the Password word with the security key that you assigned to the Wi-Fi mobile hotspot.
· Again enter the following command -: netsh WLAN start hostednetwork
· Now, Go to Control Panel and navigate to Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Centre > Change Adapter Settings.
· Allow that network user's option to use the internet on other devices and click Ok.
· Now, you will be able to connect your mobile phone to the internet via wifi.
Also Read: Best Laptops For Work From Home
3. With the help of a third-party app or software
You can also share the internet on mobile with the help of a third-party app or software.
There are numerous apps or software available that use your computer’s or laptop's Wi-Fi adapter to build a WiFi hotspot in Windows. One of the most beneficial reasons for using the free third-party app is that you can easily create, edit, and manage WiFi hotspots from one single place. You can activate or deactivate the WiFi hotspot of the laptop whenever you want.
Some examples of these third-party apps are -:
· Connectify hotspot
· Wifi hotspot greater
· My public wifi
Also Read: How To Check Bad Sector In Hard Disk
This blog concludes with the three methods through which you can share the internet from laptop to mobile via wifi in windows 7.