To clean or remove viruses from the laptop is one of the most necessary tasks that you have to do to protect your laptop or PC from damage. Through this post, we will discuss some ways to remove this virus from your laptop or PC.
What Are Threats?
There are some Threats to Computer Security -:
• A threat is known as the potential violation of security
• When a threat is executed on a laptop or PC, it becomes an attack.
• Those who execute such these types of actions, or cause them to be executed are called attackers.
These Common threats in laptops or PC are -:
• Viruses (Worms, Trojans)
What Exactly Virus Is?
• Computer viruses are vicious programs that cause damage to data and files on a system or laptop and PC
• It can attack any part of a computer system like boot block, OS, system areas, files and applications.
• Two other identical programs that stimulate virus-like effects are -:
What Are The Methods To Clean Or Remove Viruses From Laptop
There are many ways to remove viruses from your laptop or PC.
1. Remove viruses without antivirus.
2. Remove viruses using antivirus.
To remove viruses from your laptop or PC without antivirus follow these steps:-
1. Open task manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys.
2. Click on the option Processes heading in task manager.
3. Right-click on the suspicious program you wish to close.
4. Click on the end task to stop the suspicious program.
5. Restart your laptop or PC
6. While it is restarting enter safe mode by pressing the F8 key.
Now enables the window defender firewall.
7. Click on the window Button.
8. Locate and select Control Panel and open it.
9. Click on the option System and Security.
10. Select the option Windows Defender Firewall.
11. Select Turn on Windows Defender Firewall.
Now use the command prompt to remove viruses from the laptop.
12. Press the window button and type cmd in the Search bar, then right-click on cmd and choose the option Run as administrator.
13. Type F: in cmd and press Enter. This command will replace drive letters with "F".
14. Then type attrib -s -h -r /s /d *.* and press Enter in the command prompt
15. Then type dir and press Enter in cmd. This command will load all the files in the directory.
16. If you find such suspicious files extension like("autorun" and ".inf"), then type del autorun .inf to remove the virus.
Now restart your laptop again.
Also Read: How To Use Google Pay In Laptop?
To remove any virus from your laptop using antivirus follow these steps:-
1. Open your laptop.
2. Open any internet browser.
3. Download any antivirus from the internet.
4. Open the antivirus app on the laptop.
5. Select the option scan virus.
6. It will auto-delete suspicious files or viruses.
Now restart your laptop.
This blog concludes with the methods to remove or clean viruses from laptops.