If you are using Windows 7 and want to take screenshots on your laptop or Pc so this article is for you. In this article, we tell you the complete procedure of taking screenshots on a Windows 7 laptop. Read this full blog and follow the mentioned steps respectively.
Using PrtScr for taking Screenshot:
1. Press PrtScr (which means PrintScreen) on your laptop keyboard to confine your entire screen.
1. Press Alt + PrtScr (PrintScreen) to capture exclusively the operating window, press Alt + PrintScreen on your keyboard.
1. Save your screenshot into a program suchlike as Microsoft Paint.
2. Microsoft Paint, commune Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint.
3. Choose Paste from the Edit menu, or press Ctrl + V on your keyboard.
1. Save your Screenshot to your destination folder or file.
Using Snipping Tool for taking Screenshot:
1. Go to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Snipping Tool.
1. On the Snipping Tool window select New.
Also Read: How To Copy Videos From CD To A Laptop?
1. Choose the selection type (Snip) from the pop-up menu.
2. Default snip is Rectangular Snip.
3. Now select the area that you would like to capture a a screenshot by using your cursor.
1. The Snipping Tool window will open robotically.
1. Save your screenshot by clicking on the diskette icon.
Hope that this blog helped you in understand all the things about how to take screenshots on a laptop with Windows 7 operating system. Drop Down your all queries in the comment section and follow this page for being updated.