How To Repair The Cooling Fan Of A Hp Laptop
Is your hp laptop stops working suddenly and the laptop gets heated up? Well, one of the reasons for this problem is the defaulted cooling fan in your hp laptop. Read this article to find out the best ways through which you can fix the cooling system on your hp laptop. This article will enlist the best possible methods of how to fix a hp laptop fan.
Before going straight to the main topic let's discuss the reasons that are behind the cooling fan not working in the hp laptop.
These are the various reasons behind the malfunctioning of the cooling fan in a hp laptop:-
1. One of the most common reasons for the cooling fan malfunctioning in your laptop is accumulated tiny dust particles, dirt, or grime which stops the function of the cooling fan in your laptop.
2. If your cooling fan is already broken or damaged by an accident or something else then it also leads to the malfunctioning of the cooling fan of your laptop.
3. If the installed cooling fan in your laptop is defective piece and not according to the laptop model then it also leads to the malfunctioning of the cooling fan of your laptop.
4. If you do work on your laptop for long hours without breaks then also a cooling fan for your laptop stops working which causes overheating of your laptop system.
5. Fan failure due to overheating is also the reason for the bad cooling fan's functioning in the laptop.
To fix the cooling fan of a hp laptop follow these simple and easy steps:-
Step 1- First of all get your cooling fan completely clean with the help of a dry microfiber towel.
Step 2- If there are dust particles collected inside the fan then clean out all the dirt carefully with the help of a laptop liquid cleaner solution.
Step 3- If there is a spill of water, juice, or anything liquid on the laptop cooling fan then dry out it immediately with the help of a blow dryer after swiping all the excess water.
Step 4- After cleaning the laptop fan properly, do a hard reset on the laptop.
To do a hard reset on a laptop follow these simple and easy steps:-
Step 5- If you find any kind of damage during the cleaning of the fan then replace it with a new fan.
Step 6- If the cooling fan is in a condition of repair then repair it by taking the laptop to the certified laptop service center.
Step 7- You can also update the BIOS of the laptop to fix the cooling fan on hp.
Step 1- first turn off or switch off your laptop or PC completely but make sure that the power adapter is connected to the hp laptop.
Step 2- Press and hold the Windows + B keys on the keyboard, and then simultaneously press and hold the power button of the laptop. After 3 to 5 seconds, continue to press and hold the Windows + B keys again until you can hear the beep sound, but this time release the power button.
Step 3- HP BIOS Update screen will appear on the display screen with a recovery option to recover the Bios with the help of a USB Drive.
Note:- if the HP BIOS Update screen doesn't appear and press the windows +V keys.
Step 4- Select the option and press enter on the HP BIOS Update screen.
Step 5- When the recovery process is complete, check the bios response on the laptop.
Step 6- Overheating leads to fan failure of the laptop so stop working for long hours on the laptop and let it cools down.
Step 7- Don't overclock the laptop, boot the laptop system.
Hp Laptop Fan Repair/Replacement Cost varies from Rs. 600 - 1500 in India. Repairing cost depends on the damages whether the damages are major or minor. Replacement cost depends on the quality.
Read Also:- HP Laptop Fan Repair & Replacement Cost
Read Also:- Why Is Your Laptop Fan Making Noise?
This article concludes with the best ways through which you can easily fix the cooling fan of your hp laptop.