Laptop is the most basic need for people in digital industries, marketing, teaching, administration and what not. When it comes to laptops specifically, ASUS has always been the best. ASUS is the world’s 6th largest PC vendor by unit sales of July 2020. In fact, ASUS appeared in Business week’s “INFOTECH 100” as Asia’s “top 10 IT companies”. For college students, laptop is as important as books. Everything from practical to presentations, online lectures to coding is done on laptops and obviously, how can we forget the entertainment? Movies, web series, games and fun, everything goes with the laptop UNTIL it starts opposing! Honestly, who enjoys when a game starts to lag, or when our device hangs? It’s just as same as a movie which starts buffering after every 40 seconds. That’s when we think of the product warranty. Here we will answer about How To Check Warranty of ASUS Laptop. Asus warranty has been considered the best deals among others and it’s among people’s best choices. But first of all, let’s be clear about the concept of warranty and How To Check Warranty of ASUS Laptop.
What is warranty?
A warranty is a term of a contract. Depending on the terms of the contract, a product warranty may cover a product such that a manufacturer provides a warranty to a consumer with which the manufacturer has no direct contractual relationship. A warranty may be express or implied. An express warranty is expressly stated (typically, written); whether or not a term will be implied into a contract depends on the particular contract law of the country in question. Warranties may also state that a particular fact is true at one point in time or that the fact will continue into the future. Read also: How To Check HP Laptop Warranty And Book Appointment (Best Guide 2020)
Merits of warranty
In simple words, if your laptop is not working properly and is under warranty period, then some specific damages will be cleared by the company itself without charging for the spare parts and labour as well. It’s just like small investment and big profit. But before claiming warranty for the damages, the user should be clear about what kind of damages can be repaired under warranty. ASUS warrants the Product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the Warranty Period. The Warranty does not cover bundled accessories, which were delivered together with the Product such as: cables, bag, mouse etc. If the Product is repaired, all user generated data may be permanently deleted but that specifically depends on the type of damage and its repair. Read also: How To Check The Warranty Of Apple Laptop (Best Guide 2020)
Failures or Damages That The ASUS Warranty Covers
- Manufacturing defects are covered under warranty
- Defective parts can be repaired and replaced
- Upgrading the RAM will not void the warranty
- Broken or damaged screen, black spots or lines on screen
- Damage by water spill also comes under warranty
- Damage by dropping of product due to any reasons
- Fire or electronic damage
- Battery issues
It’s true that warranty is extremely essential and can be very helpful, but not every malfunction comes under warranty services. Sometimes, we are responsible for the improper working of our laptop and such issues cannot be covered under warranty. So before going to ask for repairs under the warranty package, we should be sure if the warranty package covers that specific damage or not. Read also: How To Check Lenovo Laptop Warranty? (Best Guide 2020)
Damages That Do Not Come Under ASUS Warranty
Before knowing about How To Check Warranty of ASUS Laptop, check the damages which are not consider in warranty.
- During self-repair if some damage occurs, it won’t be covered under warranty.
- Acts of damage, theft and breakage by user are not covered.
- Loss of internal data is not included in warranty scheme
- Accidental damages are not covered
- Other external causes not involving ASUS.
If the kind of issue you are facing is not covered in the above lists then you can directly call the ASUS helpline number by visiting the website www.asus.com or by talk to a core member directly by visiting the nearest ASUS store. Accidents are inevitable. The reliability of a product is checked during the initial stage of its use and during the useful life. As soon as your product enters the wear out period, then it’ll be a waste of money to get your warranty renewed. That’s the time when you should get a new laptop, and what would be better than ASUS that provides world class quality products. But while buying the new laptop, do remember to give a look on its warranty package and in future if you are not sure whether your product is still under the warranty then you can simply check the warranty of your ASUS laptop. Thinking about How To Check Warranty of ASUS Laptop? Here are best ways listed for you.
How To Check Warranty of ASUS Laptop By Visiting The ASUS Support Page
- Open the browser and enter Asus warranty check in the search bar.
- The page will then ask for the product serial number.
- You can find the serial number at the back of your laptop along with the other details such as the battery, model, processor etc.
- If you cannot find the product number there, then simply follow the following steps:
Check the model name and BIOS version of the ASUS laptop
- Click the power button then press and hold the F2.
- Release F2 then you can see BIOS setup menu.
- Select [Advanced] --> [ASUSEZ Flash 3 Utility]. Then you will find model name and serial number.
- Then enter the serial number and other details asked.
- As soon as you enter all the details, the page will show you the warranty status of your laptop
How To Check Warranty of ASUS Laptop By Calling The ASUS Helpline Number
All the ASUS products come with a small handy manual and they have the ASUS helpline numbers where you can call and ask for any kind of query you have. Whether you have a problem operating your device or you don’t know how to turn the keyboard lights on/off or it’s about your warranty status. If you cannot find the number anywhere in the manual then simply visit the ASUS website as mentioned above. The helpline number will be available at the bottom of the page.
How To Check Warranty of ASUS Laptop By Visiting Nearest ASUS Store
You can simply visit the nearest ASUS store and ask for the warranty status by providing the serial number of your laptop. Though it is little time consuming but this the easiest way to know the warranty status of your laptop.
What is extended warranty?
After reading about How To Check Warranty of ASUS Laptop, you need to know about extending of Asus warranty. An extended warranty, sometimes called a service agreement, a service contract, or a maintenance agreement, is a prolonged warranty offered to consumers in addition to the standard warranty on new items. The extended warranty may be offered by the warranty administrator, the retailer or the manufacturer. Extended warranties cost extra and for a percentage of the item's retail price. Occasionally, some extended warranties that are purchased for multiple years state in writing that during the first year, the consumer must still deal with the manufacturer in the occurrence of malfunction. Extended warranties have terms and conditions which may not match the original terms and conditions. For example, these may not cover anything other than mechanical failure from normal usage. Exclusions may include commercial use, "acts of God", owner abuse, and malicious destruction. Read also: How To Check Dell Laptop Warranty Easily ? (Best Guide 2020)
Why ASUS extended warranty?
If your one-time investment can save all the money for thousands of accidents and damages to your laptop, then why not? ASUS provides great deals in extended warranty packages with cost free labour and repair works and the obvious excellence of ASUS works.
- For longer protection with quality experience with ASUS laptops
- To minimize unplanned operating and maintenance expenses.
- Extended warranty provides protection to your laptop for a longer time than standard warranty and this way you won’t have to worry about every damage every time.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to register for ASUS warranty? You can register your product for warranty services easily by following the given steps: -
- Download the MyASUS app or directly visit the ASUS official website to register your product.
- Click the Start button, and then Click “Asus Product Registration”.
- Input the serial number, product type, product name and purchase date.
- Select “Sign up”. Input email address and password. Select your
- Check the required options, then click “Submit”.
As soon as you submit all the information mentioned above, the app/webpage will provide various warranty packages. You can select any package according to your needs. 2. What is MyASUS app? MyASUS app not only help you with warranty related issues but also helps with other queries and can simply replace the helpline number. MyASUS app also provides an online chat option with the technical and customer care staff where you can discuss or ask any question and get your queries solved within minutes. It also reduces the time and travel charges to ASUS stores by providing most help online. You can directly download the app by clicking on the given link: www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/myasus/9n7r5s6b0zzh 3. What if the warranty plan exhausted? The standard ASUS warranty package is for one year. But if your warranty package has exhausted already then you can simply opt for the extended warranty by ASUS.
The above article has covered all the queries related to How To Check Warranty of ASUS Laptop. Along with the various warranty check options, it has also provided information regarding the extended warranty and warranty registration options provided by ASUS. You can get all your questions answered about How To Check Warranty of ASUS Laptop in the above article.
#checkasuslaptopwarranty #checkasuswarrantystatus #extendasuslaptopwarranty #asushelplinenumber