Are you also searching for how to project a laptop screen on a TV? Then you are on the right to stop your search because through this blog we will help you to do it.
Without wasting the time, we will start our topic,
So, there are only two ways to protect your laptop screen on the TV.
1. Wired method using a USB cable
2. Wireless method
We will explain both the methods to you and how to protect the screen of the laptop on the TV.
First, we explain the wired method. In the wired method, there is the use of cables to connect the laptop screen to the TV. If you don't have a smart or digital TV, still you can connect to the laptop screen through cables. Let's see how to connect the laptop screen to the TV using the wired method. In the wired method, there are three methods to connect the laptop screen to the TV.
1. Using an HDMI cable.
2. Using a VGA cable.
3. Using a USB C-type cable.
Using an HDMI cable is the most simple way in the wired method to connect the laptop screen to the TV. To connect the laptop screen to the TV using an HDMI cable follow the steps given below:-
1. Open your laptop and refresh it.
2. Open your non-smart TV.
3. Connect the HDMI cable to the laptop and TV
4. Open your control panel on the laptop
5. Select the display button on the laptop and press it.
6. Now click on the adjust resolution option to maximize the resolution.
7. Press the source button on your TV remote.
8. Select the option of HDMI1 and click on it.
Now your TV screen will present the exact thing that your laptop displayed.
Using a VGA cable is one of the simplest ways to connect a laptop screen to a TV. VGA cable was used in old laptops but not in today's new laptops but this is also a way by which you can share a laptop screen on the TV. It is not as good as an HDMI cable because it has a lower resolution and lower sound quality as compared to an HDMI cable. To connect the laptop screen to the TV using a VGA cable same steps as you follow above.
Using a USB C-type cable is also a way in wired method to connect the laptop screen to the TV. If you have a new generation or model laptop have a USB C-type cable port to connect any smart device or TV. You can connect your laptop directly to the TV if the TV also supports USB Type-C input. If your TV doesn't support a USB C-type cable purchase a USB adapter and plug it into the HDMI port to connect with the laptop. To connect the laptop screen to the TV using a USB C-type cable same steps as you follow above.
Now, we will explain you to how to connect a laptop screen to a TV through the wireless method. If you have a smart TV then you can also connect it wirelessly with your laptop. There are mainly two ways by which you can connect your laptop screen with a TV.
Also Read: How to type Apostrophe in Laptop?
1. SCREEN MIRRORING
2. USING ANY MEDIA STREAMING DEVICE
First, we discuss how to connect the laptop screen with the TV using the screen mirroring. If you have a smart TV and a new-generation laptop then your laptop has the feature of screen mirroring. To connect a laptop screen to a TV using a screen mirroring follow the steps which are given below:-
1. Open your laptop and refresh it.
2. Also open your smart TV.
3. Press the Window button on your laptop.
4. Search the settings in your laptop
5. Click on the connected device on your laptop.
6. Then click on the add device.
7. Press the Home button on your smart tv remote
8. Click on the screen mirroring option on your TV.
9. Your smart TV name is shown in the add device list on the laptop
10. Click on it.
Now your laptop screen is connected to the TV SCREEN.
Now, let's discuss how to connect your laptop screen with a TV using a media streaming device. There are many media streaming devices in the market like Chromecast and Google box, airtel XStream box etc. To connect a laptop screen with a TV using a media streaming device follow these steps which are given below
1. Connect any media streaming such as Chromecast with your tv.
2. Set up the device using your smartphone.
3. Open the Chrome browser on the laptop and click the menu icon in the upper-right corner
4. Choose the content you want to cast via the “Sources” menu
5. Select the Chromecast that you want to cast in case you have multiple setups in the house.
So this is how you can easily project your laptop screen onto a TV.
This blog concludes with the methods through which you can project a laptop screen to a TV. If you have any questions related to this topic write all of them in the comment box.