This blog is useful for HP Laptop users who are unable to browse the internet due to Wi-Fi problems. This blog will be beneficial for HP Laptop internet users who face frequent Wi-Fi connection problems as it provides them with solutions to fix their Wi-Fi problems. It is convenient to access the Internet by using a Wi-Fi network. However while using a wireless connection many things can go wrong which can be frustrating such as slow connection, intermittent drops, or no connection. You will be able to resolve any problems which occur with your wireless network and Internet connections with the steps provided in this blog.
You can use tools provided by HP or Microsoft for automatically testing and fixing a large variety of wireless conditions. Use HP Support Assistant for HP computers that is having Windows 7 since it contains special code specifically designed for HP computers. Use an automated troubleshooter that is built into Windows 7 if your computer doesn’t have HP Support Assistant.
Remove and then reinstall the wireless network adapter driver by clearing registry values and resetting the configurations so that the drivers can be set up properly for you to access Windows. By following this method you can reinstall your Wi-Fi driver either by using HP Recovery Manager (preferred) or by using the Device Manager to reinstall the driver.
Your intermittent dropped connection issue can be resolved by downloading and installing the latest driver for your wireless adapter which resolves issues with wireless Internet connections. For your wireless networking hardware use one or more of the following sections to find updated drivers. If you are unable to find updated drivers or if the updated driver fails to resolve your problem then follow these steps. From HP get driver updates.
You can also find updates automatically in Windows using HP Support Assistant. You can get driver updates from other sites Use Device Manager when the internet connection is available to install an updated Wireless LAN Driver.
Many connections and performance-related problems can be resolved by resetting the hardware on your wireless network in the proper sequence.
· After reconnecting to the power when all lights on the modem are off then you need to check the power source by plugging the power cord into another power outlet. You need to service or replace your broadband modem if it doesn’t turn on.
· If your remaining activity lights are off and your power light is on then there is no activity detected in your network connection. Be sure whether your broadband device is connected to the cable carrying the Internet signal. Check whether the Internet cables coming to your residence have not been damaged or disconnected. You also need to contact your Internet service provider and confirm whether other people are also not experiencing Internet outages in your area.
· If your Internet or Online light consistently blinks and doesn’t indicate an online connection then the problem likely is with your Internet service provider. For further assistance, you have to either contact your Internet service provider until the service is restored.
5. Turn on the computer until Windows opens. If using a notebook computer you need to perform a hard reset.
6. Wait for Windows to automatically connect to your wireless Internet connection.
If Windows is unable to connect automatically then click on the Network Connection icon in the notification area by selecting the name of your wireless network.
7. After that click on Connect.
Your windows will then prompt you for a password or a push-button connect action depending upon the type of security you are using.
8. You are done when you are able to connect to your network and to the Internet. If you are unable to continue then go to the next step.
Microsoft System Restore should be performed
In the past when your computer was working on the wireless network and now you are unable to connect since it performs poorly. Then we recommend you to use Microsoft System Restore which restores your system files back to the date and time when your wireless network was working well. For more information click on System Restore by Using Microsoft System Restore.
Other things to try to restore Wi-Fi connection
Also Read: Wi-Fi Not Working on Windows 10
We hope this blog will be useful for HP Laptop users who face problems while accessing their internet due to Wi-Fi connectivity problems. Through this blog, HP Laptop users will be able to resolve their Wi-Fi connectivity issues and would be able to connect to their internet without any difficulties or problems.
People Also Search By Below Keywords...
hp laptop wifi not working windows 11 | why is my hp laptop not connecting to wifi | hp laptop wifi not showing windows 10 | hp laptop wifi not working windows 7 | hp laptop network adapter not working | hp laptop wifi disabled | how to turn on wifi on hp laptop windows 10 | how to connect hp laptop to wifi etc.