HOW TO COPY ALL PHOTOS ON THE LAPTOP?
There are simple and quick ways to copy all images on the laptop so that they can be reused in other operations or as background images for your computer. Styles vary depending on where the original item is located and where you want to bury a dupe of it.
To Select Multiple images at a time on your laptop using one method, follow these easy steps:
- Choose the image file on your laptop that you want to copy to another location and paste.
- You can also choose multiple images by holding the control key (Ctrl) and clicking on all the pictures you want to select.
- Now copy all the images you have selected earlier by using (Ctrl+C) and you can also copy them by using right-clicking on the mouse or trackpad, then clicking Copy in the pop-up menu.
- Now your images are copied so go to the folder where you want to place them.
- Moving further, now you have to paste them by using (Ctrl+V). You can also right-click on the mouse or trackpad, then click Paste in the pop-up menu.
Also Read: How to Fix Broken Keyboard Connector | Laptop Keyboard Connector Base Broken
Also Read: Laptop Speaker Repair and Replacement Cost