Nowadays Google Meet is being used a lot all over the world including in India. The reason for this is people working from home due to the lockdown or also after lockdown. Now in such a situation, sometimes there is a need to record the meeting of Google Meet but the users do not know how to do the recording. Let us tell you you can do this.
To record the meeting on Google Meet, let us tell you that you will not be able to record the meeting on Google Meet, you have to use the laptop i.e. Windows system only. From the phone, you can get information about notifications of Google Meet meeting recordings but you cannot control the meeting.
1. Click on Join Now to start your meeting in your window system.
2. After that start the video meeting, there will be a mark with three dots on the bottom right side of your window screen, click it.
3. After clicking on the three-dot option, a dialogue box will appear with many options on your screen. The option of Record meeting will appear at the top of it, click on it.
4. Now a declaration will appear in front of you, asking for consent will be written in it, that it can be illegal to record the meeting without informing the rest of the meeting and action can also be taken. You should ask all the people associated with this meeting and if no one has any objection then you can record the meeting.
5. So you have to accept the Ask for consent by taking permission from the rest of the people in your meeting.
6. After that the recording of the meeting will start.
Also Read: How To Download Google Meet In Laptop
Also Read: How To Download Gta Vice City On A Laptop?
After that, if you want to stop the recording, then you have to go to the same three dots option on your window screen again. Where did you start the recording? At the same time, you will get the option of Stop Recording, from where you can stop the recording of the meeting of Google Meet.
In this article, we have discussed how you can start recording whether you are using a laptop or computer, and after successful recording how you can stop the recording. If this blog has helped you then share it with your friends.