Welcome to our blog readers. Here you find all the information about laptop tools, features, and many more. There are a lot of questions about "How can we decrease the size of a photo or picture in kb on a laptop ?" We are going to give detailed information about it in this blog.
Pictures are one of the most important things that we look up for memories! But pictures are also a thing of our identity. And for some particular kinds of documents and verification, we need a specific kind of photo, picture, or image that fit into the document. If a government document does not have a clear and specified photo as per the demands it automatically leads to cancellation. It becomes worse when any important document application of yours is canceled only because of a picture. In most of the documents and email applications, there is a need picture of fewer kb which is helpful in smooth verification. But what happened when we don't know How to convert large-size images to small sizes? Or in kb from Mb? It feels like we don't even know about a small simple thing. Right? And for this simple chore, we have to run after cybercafes or any further person who can do it.
Some apps are also available for pictures or image editing through which we can edit any picture, its shape, size, and dimensions. You can go through these apps for resizing or editing any kind of picture best things about these apps are that they are easy to use, easy to open, and excess. You can use the free online without any glitches.
1. Lunapic App - It is a free online app.
•Download this app on your PC from the chrome browser.
•Choose the file of an image and upload it.
• Click on the editing option, decrease and increase the size of the image in kb and Mb.
• After resizing and editing the image select 'Set file' and click 'Save'.
2. TinyPNG - This site is also very useful for photo editing, and photo resizing.
•Open a web browser and access the Tiny PNG site on your laptop.
• Upload the selected file by clicking on the photo upload symbol in the middle of to photo space.
• After upload select compress.
• Download and Save the compressed picture.
3. Adobe photoshop -
It is one of the most popular apps to make a picture or photo fit in any space you desired. It gives high-resolution pictures on the laptop but to compress them you can also use it
•Install the Adobe Photoshop app on your PC.
• Select the image.
•Upload it and select the changes you want.
• press compress and then select 'save'.
. Save the image or picture in your PC folder.
You can go with pixel pictures, google image resizes, shutter stock resizers, and online free resizer apps for more alternative options.
In the newer versions of the laptop, you can reduce the size of photos after following these simple steps -:
•Go to Microsoft picture manager on your laptop.
•Click on the option to compress the picture.
•Select the image you want to get reduced or decreased in shape, size and dimensions.
•Select the compress image option from the picture editing tool format tab.
•Choose the size in kb of the image by correcting the size of the image under resolution.
•Press 'Ok ' and 'Save ' for getting your desired reduced image.
under resolution for document click 'print'.
In the older versions of the PCs (MS Office 2007-2010), you can follow these simple steps to decrease the size of the photo in kb:-
•Go to the picture option from the main menu on your laptop.
• Select the photo you intend to use for reducing.
•Insert the picture.
• Tap on the 'Compress' option.
• Compress or decrease the size of the inserted picture.
• Click 'Save' to save the changes in the picture and click 'undo' to reset the changes.
You can use the picture for the web, e-mail, and any document by clicking under compress for e-mail messages, documents, and the web.
You can follow one more option to resize an image on a laptop that is by Windows 10.
• Paint app in Windows 10 is also very useful in changing the shape, size, and dimensions of the images.
•By using the paint app we don't need to install any other app for this photo editing process.
• Select the image you want to resize.
• Open the selected image with the paint folder.
• Select your specified resolution of the image from horizontal and vertical columns
From about tab.
• Press 'Ok' to complete the process.
• And click 'Save' to download the image in the folder where you need it
These are ways from which you can convert an image of Mb(Megabytes ) into Kb (Kilobytes) or decrease the size of any image.
Write your questions in the comment box. If having any kind of doubts regarding this topic write down all of them in the comment section.