White Screen Problem In Laptop - Permanent Solution
Are you also facing the problem of a white screen on your laptop while booting? If yes, then take a look at this article to know more about this thing and how to deal with it. Display, graphics, and system issues are normal in the windows operating system except for these problems it is more important to deal with them on time to make the operating system function smooth either it will lead to a big lead to a big system failure.
What Is A White Screen Problem In Laptop?
The white screen problem is one of the most common problems recently seen in windows laptops like Acer, Lenovo, Dell, Asus, etc. A white screen or a blank screen of the laptop means that you are facing a problem while login into your laptop's home screen or your laptop is not presenting a correct display. Sometimes while booting and after the boot process, this white screen problem in the laptop occurs which is so annoying.
What Are The Causes Of White Or Blank Screens Problem?
These are a few reasons for a white screen or blank screen on a laptop -
· If there is a faulty graphics card inserted.
· If there is less memory space.
· Any virus or Malware attack.
· Battery issues.
· System failure.
· Operating System is not working well or needs an update.
How To Fix The White Screen Problem In Laptop?
These are the few methods through which you can fix a white screen problem in laptop -:
Method 1. Reset The Battery
When your laptop stop working and isn't able to carry out the boot process, then in this condition the best option is to reset the battery of the laptop.
Follow these simple steps to reset the battery of your laptop to fix the white screen problem -
1. Switched or powered off your laptop completely.
2. Unplug the laptop from the power socket as well as unplug all the other devices connected to the laptop.
3. Now flip your laptop to the back side and open the laptop case carefully.
Note - Follow the instructions on the laptop manual guide to locating the battery.
4. Remove the battery of the laptop and clean it properly if any dust there.
5. Reset the battery cell again in its correct space.
6. Powered on your laptop again and try to boot or login into the display screen.
Method 2. Run An Anti-Virus Or Malware Scan
Sometimes viruses and malware attacks cause the problem of a white or black screen problem on the laptop.
1. Turn on your laptop and go to settings.
2. Click on Advanced options.
3. Under Advanced options select troubleshoot.
4. Enable safe mode networking after the restart.
5. And run an anti-virus scanning.
Method 3. Try The Rescue Disc Option
Using a rescue disc, you can try to open your laptop if it won’t boot up and causes a white screen problem. You can try the boot or USB disk to run a complete malware or virus detection scan. Check properly that there are no major issues with the software of your laptop.
Method 4. Safe Mode Troubleshooting
Safe mode troubleshooting can also help to fix the white screen problem. You can also perform a clean boot-up process in windows to deal with the white screen problem.
Method 5. System Update
If there is any update required in your system then go for it because system updates provide a smooth or faster function of a laptop operating system.
Also Read: Best Gaming Laptop Under 1.5 Lakh
Also Read: How To Hide Taskbar In Windows
This article concludes with the different methods to fix the white screen problem in the laptop.